Thread: Winston

Winston

Good morning, Winston. You are absolutely adorable, and I love that picture of you in the snow! You must have a lot of fun playing hide and seek with your human, or hiding underneath that bed where she can`t reach you. Silly boy! How cute that you like to snuggle with your human at the end of a long day. You sound like such a sweet guy who is really loved! Have a wonderful day, hopefully with lots of treats and perhaps a game of hide and seek or two!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Dear adorable Winston McBunbun! How precious you are in the snow! I would love to pet your pretty coat. Happy Bunny Pet of the Day to you, sweety!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Happy Pet of the Day to you, darling Winston! Could you be any more precious, sweetie pie? NOOO! What a beautiful, lovable, huggable bunnster boy you are! I can just picture you playing hide and seek, scampering in the snow, snuggling under the covers! What a lucky human your guardian having a furkid as loving as you! Oh, to be on the receiving end of the sweet bunny kisses and cuddles! Hope you're having a fun day celebrating your day of celebrity, Winston! Please ask your person to give you a hug and kiss, a slice of apple, some broccoli and some hay crunchies, for me! Congratulations adorable Winston McBunBun III, our very special, most deserving honoree!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Winston how adorable you are!!! You could give "cute" lessons to others!!!

From the grumpy look on your sweet face, I gather you are less than enchanted with snow, eh? I can't blame you. I'd rather be inside where it's warm and dry myself!!!

I hope you are enjoying your special day today!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are the cutest snowbunny I've ever seen, Winston. I'd love to play hide & seek with you! Hope you have a fun-filled day celebrating your POTD honour, honeybun. Love those little snow flakes on your nosey!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Aww Winston, you're the cutest little bunny! Congratulations on POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Winston, seeing that picture of you in the snow put a smile on my face this afternoon.. you are too cute for words! It seems you are a bit of a pesky bunny, doing things you aren't supposed to, and I bet that cute face of yours gets you out of any trouble, right? I know I couldn't stay mad at you for long! I hope you get plenty of your favorite treats in honor of this special day.

Congratulations on being our POTD, cutie!

Hi, Winston! You are a very handsome bunny. I bet you are fun to cuddle and play with. Sounds like you have a good life in your home. Enjoy your special day with your family. Congrats on POTD!