Thread: Foster Baby and Pictures Cuteness Warning

Foster Baby and Pictures Cuteness Warning

Low and behold, I found this little baby in one of my colonies the other day. The vet said he is probably between 4 to 5 weeks old but closer to the 4 week side. He was covered from head to toe in fleas. It was horrible. My daughter bathed him in Dawn before she took him to the vet and then the vet put some Frontline on him to kill the rest. He also dewormed him, checked him over and gave him a clean bill of health. He was pretty weak but is much stronger and happier two days later. Pardon his eyes on these pictures, I hadn't wiped them down this morning yet. My Mackie, the patriach of the Dunn clan, is very happily fostering this little baby......yes my male who grooms and cleans and lets the baby suckle his fur.

Here he is......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0376.JPG 
Views:	148 
Size:	249.9 KB 
ID:	40008   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0379.JPG 
Views:	131 
Size:	434.6 KB 
ID:	40009   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0382.JPG 
Views:	141 
Size:	422.5 KB 
ID:	40010  

Totally ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!

He's adorable alright! Love the first pic!
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

AWW! I love the pic near the foot - shows how teeny he is!

How wonderful that "Mom" Mackie is looking after him so well. I hope all the cleaning will have his eyes all better soon.

Is he a bottle baby, or is he eating wet food yet?
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

He's such a cutie pie. I hope that he'll continue to thrive in your care.

Right now he is bottle fed a mixture of the KMR and sometimes the chicken gerber baby food. I did the last time I foster five kitties and they all thrived on it. I have put a little kitten food down wet for him and he has been nibbling on it. He is sneezing a little bit, but hasn't affected his appetite and he is hungry all the time. I was just with him and he was attacking my toes. For such a wee guy he already has a great personaility. I have two people that are interested in giving him a home once he is bigger.

MAJOR CUTENESS!!!!! How absolutely adorable is this little sweetie..... A little secret I have found male orange tabby cats to be the best family cats!!!! My big orange boy is considered to be the head of welcome wagon the best cat as far as children go!!!! He just loves em..... We personally don't have any except our fur type but he is immediately drawn to the little kids??? Where my other three run in fear...... Well I know for a fact you will find an excellent home for this little sweetie....And thank you for taking such good care of him he will be a treasure to some family.......Just so cute!!!

*I've been Boo'd*

Aww, what a cute little guy!!!

From Decker with Love

AllI can say is I'm glade that I don't live closer or I'd be saying welcome to the CREW.
    Love the face.
    GILL & Crew;

He is so adorable!
    I love bottle feeding kittens because they just become so reliant on you :]
    I got Landon when he was 3 weeks and he had an URI so i had to give him amoxicillan
    did you try that? It clears up their eyes pretty quick, and gets rid of their cold
    oh wow. just seeing him makes me smile!
    Owned by Titus, Bob, Alice, Trixie, Honey, Chesterfield, Al, Oreo, Dave, Ed, and Tyr!
    In two short months I will have my dream horse, Cesar!

He is going to the vet Friday for a check up. He isn't sneezing as much now and his eyes do look better and he is chubbing up nicely. He is really a fun kitty and it will be hard to give him up. He loves to attack toes!! Of the 11 that own me right now, I don't have an orange one in the group.

Quote Originally Posted by momtomany View Post
    Of the 11 that own me right now, I don't have an orange one in the group.
    OH MAN~~~~ You HAVE to have an orangie!!!

I have to agree with Jen you have to have one orangie they are the BIGGEST LOVERS!!!!

*I've been Boo'd*

He is worming his way into his fur daddy's heart every day. Once daddy is hook line and sinker, he will probably be staying. He is going to be such a handsome devil. My gang really doesn't seem to mind him. For the most part they ignore him, may a small hiss, but nothing else. My big lab, Buckley, we have to keep our eye out as he thinks the baby is a toy. Buckley loves all the cats and they love him. The only one who seems to be distressed some is our chihuahua, Chili Pepper, but once the kitty is bigger and can run and play, Chili will be in hog heaven. Chili and one of my tuxies, TJ, run rampant through the house daily playing chase.