Thread: AAAH Fresh Air!

AAAH Fresh Air!

It has been so hot lately that the a/c has been running non-stop. Don't even ask about the electric bill. Today it is gorgeous - a preview of fall. Well, not exactly that cool but there is a wonderful breeze and the a/c is finally off and we are going to be in the high 70's for a few days. YAY!. Andy couldn't get to the screen door fast enough. He is one happy boy to be able to smell all of the smells coming in from the outside. Aaaah! Fresh Air!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN1524.JPG 
Views:	90 
Size:	1.29 MB 
ID:	40005   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN1525.JPG 
Views:	66 
Size:	1.29 MB 
ID:	40006   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN1527.JPG 
Views:	80 
Size:	1.31 MB 
ID:	40007  

Enjoy that wonderful cool fresh air Andy! I've been doing the same here - we were just 84 yesterday with very low humidity, woohoo!! The 90s are gone for a while.

I got to see lots of neighborhood doggies out on walks last evening, everyone is enjoying this weather.

From Decker with Love

Andy is such a handsome white boy!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Hi Andy, glad to see you again and to see you are so well

Ah! The smells of summer. I am envious....

Andy, it's been so long since we've seen you. I'm glad you can sit and breathe some fresh air now that your mom has turned off the AC. Are there birds to watch too?

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

WHILE IN ONTARIO CATADA , ITS BEEN PRETTY REASONABLE HUMIDITY AND TEMPERATURE WISE , BUT ITS BEEN RAINING EVERY DAY.
    THANK GOD FOR THE JENN LIBRARIAN CAT SHELTER FOR EBONY TUBBETTE TO HIDE IN.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh, Handsome Andy! Cassie Cat is doing the exact same thing in my bedroom window. She meows when I try to close it.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Pam, Andy looks very handsome and I think he's in great shape. I'm glad that you're having cooler weather. We've also been having much cooler weather in the low to high 70's. I love this kind of fall like weather and so do my cats.

Oh Andy, I know JUST how you feel! That a/c recycled air, after a few days . . . .UGH! And tell mom it isn't just the smells, its the SOUNDS too, with the windows open! My cat perches get LOTS more use with the windows open.

Poor Ozzy, he gets sick when we run the a/c round the clock!

It is very nice to see you handsome boy. Tell mom to step outside next, we want to see your handsome face as well! Did mom wash you? She gets into that bath mode for the pups and she just may. You are so stunningly WHITE!

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Did mom wash you? She gets into that bath mode for the pups and she just may. You are so stunningly WHITE!
    No, Andy is the self-washing model! He appreciates the compliment, though, as it lets him know that he is doing a good job. He was from screen door to screened windows all day. Though he loves the outside smells, when I open the door he will run away from it. Silly boy.

So good to see you Andy and yeas, aren't those outside breezes terrific Thank goodness for the screens though one never knows about that big ole world out there Enjoy your summer sweet boy
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu