Thread: Maya

Maya

Good morning, precious Maya! In your picture you definitely look like you are stretching just after waking up from a nap. You are such a gorgeous girl! What a wonderful person that man was that saved you and your siblings from what could have been an awful start. Glad to hear that you made it to your furrever home and that this was not so! You sound like quite the queen of your household, with lots of cattitude! But we all know that you sassy girls all have your affectionate side every once and awhile. Sounds like your human really loves you, and makes sure that your "demands" are carried out for your happiness. You`ve got it good, girl! Have a wonderful day, Maya.
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

pancakefoot Guest

Maya

Yes, Maya, you are beautiful! I only wish you would be kept indoors. It is proven time and time again that there are too many outdoor dangers. Take care.

My My Maya!

HI-THAT IS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL COAT!!! MAYA GIRL ABOUT TOWN-AT LEAST YOU DO COME HOME FOR TUNA! ALWAYS LEAVE YOUR HUMANS GUESSING-THAT'S A FELINE. MAYA BE CAREFUL OUT THERE LADY! THOSE PRETTY EYES ARE SOMETHING! HAVE FUN AND ALL THAT YOU CAN GET-ENJOY! SUSANSWATLIN518

OH Maya, you are such a beautiful Main Coon. I'm so glad that man saved you and your siblings and you found your loving forever home. I'm also glad they decided to share you with us here on Pet Talk.
    Congratulations on being COTD!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

WOW , AND YOU EVEN HAVE YOUR OWN CHAIR, MAYA WITH YOUR VERY OWN PURRSONAL CUSHION
    AND THE FOUND CATS SAY THATS THE WAY TO DO THINGS AS YOU DONT RECIEVE WHAT YOU DONT ASK FOR.
    YOU ARE SUCH A GORGEOUS CAT, AND WE LIKE YOUR STYLE MAYA, COOL AND MYSTERIOUS
    THE LUCKY FOUND CATS ALL SEND A MIGHTY LOVE MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW
    TO MARVELLOUS MAYA, OUR CUNNING AND NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

No tuna, PLEASE

Maya is stunningly beautiful!

But please, people. Don't feed cats tuna. It is bad for their kidneys and does not provide the full range of nutrients that cats need. It also influences their behavior. Please read up on this!

(If it's tuna FLAVORED cat food, well that's a different story.)

You are an absolutly beautiful coat Maya, with all of its different colors. I have a softness for Maine Coons, and you look to be quite a special one!

Loves and kisses and an extra treat to you, lovely Maya
    Rules for Non-Pet Owners Who Visit and Like to Complain About Our Pets:

1. They live here. You don't.

2. If you don't want their hair on your clothes, stay off the
    furniture.

3. I like my pet a lot better than I like most people.

4. To you, it's an animal. To me, he/she is an adopted son/daughter who is short, hairy, walks on all fours and doesn't speak clearly.

5. Dogs and cats are better than kids. They eat less, don't ask for money all the time, are easier to train, usually come when called, never drive your car, don't hang out with drug-using friends, don't smoke or drink, don't worry about buying the latest fashions, don't wear your clothes, don't
    need a gazillion dollars for college, and if they get pregnant, you can sell the results.

Maya you are indeed a beauty!!!

I hope you have a wonderfully fun day today!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Greetings gorgeous Maya, and a very happy Cat of the Day to you! If only once in my life I were able to get as "comfortable" as you kitties seem able to do; and in the oddest of places and positions I might add! It's always a happy, happy day when we learn of a another successful rescue, a happy ending tale, and yours is certainly that and so much more, Maya! Many thanks to that dear man for rescuing you and your sibs, and to your wonderful Mom, for giving you such a loving forever home! She is one lucky lady, having a furkid as beautiful and special as you! Hope you're enjoying a very happy day of celebration, sweetheart...you deserve it! Lots of love, cuddles and purrrs to you dear Maya, from me and my boys, Oliver and Tigrrr

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Instead of tuna,

please give Maya some salmon - and not that fake stuff from farms or the Atlantic, but only genuine, wild, Alaska salmon.

Don't put lemon on it, though. She probably would not like the lemon. Most cats don't. Then, too, she might tolerate the lemon just to get at the salmon.

In this case, the sour taste will cause her mouth to pucker.

She will then be a sourpuss.

You do not want that - so please, give her the Alaska salmon, but without the lemon.

http://www.nocatsallowed.blogspot.com/

THE INTRUDER: who will dare to take me on?!!! (Intermission)*

Maya, you are a very beautiful kitty lady! Please be careful on your outdoor explorations ... I would not want anything bad to happen to you. Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

12. Dear Maya...your fur is so beautiful! It is so perfect you looked like a stuffed animal. Congrats on COTD pretty girl!

Maya, you're such a gorgeous girl but please be very careful when you're outdoors. We sure wouldn't want anything bad to happen to you. Congrats on being COTD!!!