Thread: Candy

Candy

Hello, pretty Candy! You look like such a champion in your first picture, but in the second one you look like a silly, friendly girl. So we get to see both sides of you! Sorry to hear that you had a bit of trouble with ear mites and a nasty sedative, but I`m glad the vet was able to fix the problem anyway. It sounds like you are quite a talented girl! But you`re still that sweet, affectionate girl that those around you know and love. What an excellent combo. Have a great day, pretty girl!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Hi, Candy! You are a beautiful girl. Congrats on all your show jumping. It sounds like fun. You are very special to your people. It was fun reading your story, and your pictures are great. Enjoy celebrating POTD with your family. Congrats to you!

Candy, you are so beautiful. However, I did get tears in my eyes when I read about your ear mite problem. I'm glad you are better and no more sedatives!!
    Congrats on being todays POTD!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Candy, you are such a beautiful girl ,and you look and sound like a fantastic jumper. I'm glad that those icky ear mites have gone away and you are now a happy girl!

Loves and kisses and an extra treat to you, Beautiful Candy
    Rules for Non-Pet Owners Who Visit and Like to Complain About Our Pets:

1. They live here. You don't.

2. If you don't want their hair on your clothes, stay off the
    furniture.

3. I like my pet a lot better than I like most people.

4. To you, it's an animal. To me, he/she is an adopted son/daughter who is short, hairy, walks on all fours and doesn't speak clearly.

5. Dogs and cats are better than kids. They eat less, don't ask for money all the time, are easier to train, usually come when called, never drive your car, don't hang out with drug-using friends, don't smoke or drink, don't worry about buying the latest fashions, don't wear your clothes, don't
    need a gazillion dollars for college, and if they get pregnant, you can sell the results.

Candy what a beauty you are!!!

I loved seeing both your pictures but that last one really makes me smile! It's like you posed just so your best profile was captured!!! What a sweet face!!!

Have a fun day with maybe an extra treat or two!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi there beautiful Candy! What a magnificent animal you are, and just as sweet and lovable as you are good looking and talented! How I'd love to give you a cuddle, and get a lick back in return! I'm so sorry to hear of your dreadful experience with sedation, getting rid of those nasty mites! But thankfully you're all better now, and hopefully no more mites or sedation, ever again! It's clear your proud person loves you very, very, VERY much, and you're one lucky girl Candy, having a guardian, and partner in the ring, as devoted, caring and loving as she. And she is equally blessed to have a best friend and soul mate in you! You two make quite the team, in and out of the ring! Congratulations, cuddles and a kiss to you on your much deserved day of honor, beautiful Candy! I hope you and your guardian, your entire family, are enjoying a very happy, fun and love filled, Pet of the Day! Long and happy life to you, sweetheart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~