Thread: Casper :0)

Casper :0)

Casper is the most beautiful dog, Im soo happy to hear that you have given him a home full of love, where Im sure he is spoiled rotten :0) The little paw print on his nose is adorable. Give him a big hug for me on his special "Dog Of The Day" day, although everyday is a special day for him :0)

Oh Casper. You are so incredibly, uniquely beautiful! From your blue/brown eyes, your gorgeous ears (yeah!uncropped) to your shimmery white coat. I can't imagine the world losing the love of a special boy like yourself, just because you hear with your heart and "head", not your ears! Anyone can see, by that very intelligent look on your face, that you are one smart dude! Thank you humans! The world is so much brighter with the likes of Casper! And yes. The Doggie God's certainly have graced you with their "stamp" of approval! And today, so do we. You, adorable, precious, loving Casper pup, are our Dog of the Day! Your humans are truly blessed to have you in their lives!

Tats, You said it all. Your words about Casper reflect just what I am feeling (as they frequently do). So I will just add a zillion wishes for the very best life to our dear little pupster, Casper, most valiant Dog of the Day.

Casper, you are beautiful! Congrats on Dog of the Day!

------------------
    ***Save a life, ADOPT***

Wonderful, wonderful Casper! I love him! And I think his owners are wonderful, too. I know he will be deeply loved and cared for, as he so well deserves. Congratulations to you, Casper! You truly are blessed.

------------------
    ]Margaret

Casper, what a very handsome dog you are.
    I have never seen a white boxer before and I just love you and your name. Your family was so very lucky get you. Congradulations for being the most handsome Dog of the Day.

Casper~
    What a beautiful puppy you are! You look sooo soft! I am so glad that there is a happy ending to what could have been a sad story. I hope that you and your lucky owners will have a long and happy life together!!! Love those eyes!!!

Casper, what a DOLL! I had to add your beautiful pic to my desktop wallpaper. What a unique, wonderful dog

I'm so glad to see that Casper made it to a good home. How can breeders be like that? It makes me wonder how many others have been lost because of the "bottom line." In Los Angeles (where I live), we have thousands and thousands of stray dogs. They have passed a law that doubles the yearly registration if your dog is not spade or nuetered. Hopefully, that will cut back on what is a very sad problems. Kudos to Casper's owner and everyone else who has rescued a dog, cat, goat, whatever!!

Casper, I think you are wonderful & so is your owner who knew that love & care would be the answer for your deafness. You are one of the most deserving Dogs of the Day ever. Lots of treats for you today.