Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WoW

I play every now and then. I'm a level 22 warrior...i play on Saergaras server (i think thats how ya spell it)
    My brothers were playing it and it was much funner having other people you know to play with but now they are switching to warhammer online...but once the expansion comes out they'll be back to playing WoW too.

Quote Originally Posted by Oyster View Post
    I hardly play anymore.. actually, I haven't at all for the past few months.
    I wish I could say I miss it, but I haven't had any urge to log back on since I quit.

My sister thinks the new expansion will bring me "back to the dark side", but.. Pfft.. I doubt it.
    Same here. I used to play but,... eh. Who knows.

My favourites to play are Materia Magica, MapleStory, and Gaia.

It's Tuesday morning maintenance and I had forgotten - so guess I am officially hooked I am really having fun though - like disappearing into a movie or reading a book. My toon is pretty sedate as she like to skin, do leatherwork and bake bread!! She is a good hunter though. I even have a pet cat!

I did not understand the PvP and PvE before but glad mine is PvE. That way I can learn at my own pace, which is pretty slow

I'm so excited to see so many PTers play this game; I thought I was the only one!

I love lovelovelovelove running through an instance or questing and getting bags full of green/blue items, throwing them all up on the AH and forgetting about them till the next day, you check your mail and BAM -- hundreds of gold in profit

facebook

Finally got my Blood Elf Hunter up to level 60 I'm trying to get to 70 before WLK comes out....gonna take forever though :S I managed to get my dad and my brother addicted to the game as well.. Now working on my level 25 Druid and 17 Warrior

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

My huntress is now a 22 and I can't imagine how some of you get higher than that. But leveling is not my real goal right now - just having fun and meeting some nice folks on the way I guess I need to learn auction house because I want a kitty pet other than my hunting buddy.

I'm into warcrack too now >_> Darn boyfriend!!

I've been playing just under a month & I have:

lvl 60 Warlock
    lvl 47 Hunter
    lvl 13 Preist
    lvl 2 Druid

I love the 3x exp we get when my b/f & I play side by side

Quote Originally Posted by sirrahbed View Post
    My huntress is now a 22 and I can't imagine how some of you get higher than that. But leveling is not my real goal right now - just having fun and meeting some nice folks on the way I guess I need to learn auction house because I want a kitty pet other than my hunting buddy.
    Blizz has made leveling to 60 now soooo easy... many of the lower lvl quests that used to be group quests (to kill an elite, a bunch of mobs, etc) has been toned down. Lvling to 60 used to be a challenge, but now its almost too easy.

The first toon you lvl to 60/70 is going to be the hardest, no matter the game play or how "easy" or "hard" the quests are since you're learning and getting used to the game. But the second toon you lvl will go twice as fast since you already know the quests, what to do, where to go, etc.

But man... I had like 19 or 20 days of game play before my first toon hit 60... 24-ish by the time she hit 70... when I lvld my second toon to hit 70 it was after Blizz lowered the XP needed to get to 60 and made the quests easier, I only had like 11 days of game play, and my third/fourth to hit 70 only had maybe 9 days.

Also, if you want a kitty pet, there is a NPC named Tabetha in a house outside the entrance to Stormwind that sells cats, or you can run Deadmines for a Siamese kitty

That is, if you're alliance, not sure if you're horde you may want to try the neutral auction houses (there are some in Booty Bay, Stranglethorn Vale; Ratchet, The Barrens; Everlook, Winterspring; and Gadgetzan, Tanaris).

facebook

Haha my sis and I found out how to get to "Old Ironforge" today and made a video explaining how to get there for you alliancers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAdl5wsV9ls

facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Jessika View Post

Also, if you want a kitty pet, there is a NPC named Tabetha in a house outside the entrance to Stormwind that sells cats, or you can run Deadmines for a Siamese kitty

That is, if you're alliance, not sure if you're horde you may want to try the neutral auction houses (there are some in Booty Bay, Stranglethorn Vale; Ratchet, The Barrens; Everlook, Winterspring; and Gadgetzan, Tanaris).
    Don't forget the little white kitten the boy sells in Stormwind.

Outside of Ironforge there is a farm that sells Bunnies, too.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter's Mom View Post
    Don't forget the little white kitten the boy sells in Stormwind.

Outside of Ironforge there is a farm that sells Bunnies, too.
    Timmy also, but he's a "rare spawn" on a timer, I think he only shows up a few times a day and he ONLY sells one kitten each time, so if you don't make it to him in time your best bet is the Auction House. And lots of people know about him and try buying the kitten from him to resell on the AH for a considerable profit (I know it costs maybe 1g to buy it from Timmy and I have sold some on the AH for 10g each).

facebook

Still playing I noticed on an earlier post that I started it a year ago. My whole family plays now and we do some instances together. It's FUN!!

I have all of the kitties except for the white kitten - still want him. I learned the Booty Bay shuffle so one of these days will get serious about seeking out Timmy to get him.

Now have two 75 toons - a DK and Hunter - they get equal time depending on my mood. Also learning Warlock (50) and now Druid (19). Have "met" some nice folks!!

Anyone on Nordrassil?

My husband finally convinced me to give it a try. I only started last week and don't have tons of time to play, but I now have a Level 8 hunter.

I'm still playing, however since I'm no longer with Jordan I have abandoned that account & made a new on on a PVP server with my b/f. I have a lvl 23 Cow (tee hee) Hunter named Brisquet LOL I haven't played that toon very long, but so far I'm enjoying being a Hord

I also have a lvl 8 Undead Warlock named LeMort!! Shes really creepy looking hehe

I forget which server I'm on as I've only played this account for about a week. I do plan to have toons on other servers but I need to dedicate a lot of my WoW time on Brisquet & LeMort for now. I need to lvl them to 80 asap, then I can fart around with other toons on diff servers.

My hunter is now a level 28, and my set of software should be delivered within the next day or two. Then we can transfer her onto my own separate account (in my husband's name because that's the only way you can transfer a toon between accounts), and my husband and I can actually play together instead of taking turns. Now to see if I can get the laundry folded and actually have some playing time while the kids are still napping--not likely...