Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: WoW

I don't even begin to know where I'm "from"

WoW

I was surfing the let's see you thread, and didn't want to hijack. I'm hanging out here because it's Tuesday morning... realm maintenance time! Yes, I'm a World of Warcraft fem-nerd I'm a level 70 hunter on Nordrassil server. Jason and I just converted Sirrahsim from her realm addiction :-P

Who else plays WoW?
    Doing my part to save BBD's, one dog at a time!

Quote Originally Posted by sirrahved View Post
    I was surfing the let's see you thread, and didn't want to hijack. I'm hanging out here because it's Tuesday morning... realm maintenance time! Yes, I'm a World of Warcraft fem-nerd I'm a level 70 hunter on Nordrassil server. Jason and I just converted Sirrahsim from her realm addiction :-P

Who else plays WoW?
    I used to play Runescape, kind of like WoW but less graphically advanced. I was level 70 on there, working on getting full dragon armor .

*raises hand*

I'm actually taking a break because we just bought a house and moved, but once the new expansion comes out, both my hubby and I will probably come back.

We're on the Windrunner server. I've got a 70 mage and a 60 druid. My husband has a 70 rogue and a 60 mage.

I've also got a few low level toons on a few miscellaneous servers because sometimes I just needed to get away from all the idiots on my server.

edited to say: And the first few levels are the funnest part for me (and the last few). It's the 30-55 or so that's the long endless grinding, LOL.

GO HORDE!
    Visit my photography web site! http://www.purplepenguinphoto.com
    0.1.0 German Shepard/Chow mix (Kiley)
    0.1.0 Rosy Boa (Nelson)
    1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Bonnie & Clyde)
    1.1.0 Leopard Geckos (Sampson & Delilah)
    *Sammy was Pet of the Day!!*
    http://petoftheday.com/archive/2007/September/06.html
    Please click and view my dragons! They need clicks to grow:

I hardly play anymore.. actually, I haven't at all for the past few months.
    I wish I could say I miss it, but I haven't had any urge to log back on since I quit.

My sister thinks the new expansion will bring me "back to the dark side", but.. Pfft.. I doubt it.

I don't dare; for me it would turn into "World of WarCRACK"!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

For the Horde

I play a level 65 troll rogue on bronzebeard...taken a break lately tho. My computer set up is wayyy too uncomfortable to sit down for more than 20 minutes on

Ooh ooh ooh! me me me!!

This month is my two year anniversary. I play primarily on Hellscream. Suck at PvP

Currently have...

lvl70 NE BM Hunter (Kysa
    lvl70 NE Feral Druid (Alletar)
    lvl70 Human Fire Mage (Anadaria)
    lvl54 Undead Destro Warlock (Mirina)
    lvl49 BE Ice Mage (Kyleigh)
    lvl21 Undead Holy Priest (Guitarded)

...and I think that's it for the ones I primarily play. Seems once I hit 70 I get bored, though, but I also hate lvling...

My mage Anadaria is the best geared and she isn't even that great, most of it is crafted since I'm a 370 Spellcloth Tailor. Don't belong to a raiding guild; as of now I have absolutely zero time to play with school so I couldn't really dedicate myself to a raiding guild right now...

But anyway, My mages are my favorites, and druids are definitely my first true love in the game!!

I CAN'T WAIT for Halloween!!!!! It's my favorite in-game festival!! I loved the headless horseman last year; unfortunately at the time only my hunter was lvl70 and high enough to do the event so she is the only one who got epic rings. This year I have two more 70s to run through and hopefully gear my mage up some more hahaha how sad is that

facebook

I have a few on Hellscream (41 druid/60 priest) and some low levels on Windrunner w/my best friend (Katjaye on here)... haven't played in months. Hubby started playing again (he stopped playing EQ2, started WoW the same day, go figure) and he's on Hellscream.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter's Mom View Post
    I have a few on Hellscream (41 druid/60 priest) and some low levels on Windrunner w/my best friend (Katjaye on here)... haven't played in months. Hubby started playing again (he stopped playing EQ2, started WoW the same day, go figure) and he's on Hellscream.
    Hellscream, eh? What are your toon's names?? It'd be so ironic if we've ran into each other. I know I randomly found a girl I used to party with a LOT on facebook, I saw her post on a WoW group and recognized her mage's name. Small world!

Then again Hellscream has been around since the beginning so it isn't surprising to bump into someone from the realm occasionally.

facebook

Rialynne is the priest.... Merrielle is the druid.
    Neither have been played in a LONG time.

Oh yeah - I have a 25 paladin too. Her name is sooo perfect - Honor.
    They're all alliance.

I wish I had time to play. Working full time and taking classes full time doesn't leave me any PLAY time

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

My boyfriend plays...I haven't seen much of it, but I sort of assumed I didn't like it so never bothered. I used to play the regular Warcraft and wasn't very good at it. Not sure if this is the same idea? Also, I just couldn't justify spending the money on it every month or however often you have to pay...I may pay attention a little more next time my boyfriend is playing just to see how it works though.

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

Quote Originally Posted by slleipnir View Post
    My boyfriend plays...I haven't seen much of it, but I sort of assumed I didn't like it so never bothered. I used to play the regular Warcraft and wasn't very good at it. Not sure if this is the same idea? Also, I just couldn't justify spending the money on it every month or however often you have to pay...I may pay attention a little more next time my boyfriend is playing just to see how it works though.
    I justify the $15/month because its a form of entertainment. Cable costs how much a month? What about internet? I hardly ever watch TV aside from movies, and well I do browse the net a LOT. But going to the movies for my hubby and I cost well over $15 to do; we opt to stay home and play the game which we can as much and as often as we want for less than we'd spend going to the movies for only a few hours

facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Jessika View Post
    I justify the $15/month because its a form of entertainment. Cable costs how much a month? What about internet? I hardly ever watch TV aside from movies, and well I do browse the net a LOT. But going to the movies for my hubby and I cost well over $15 to do; we opt to stay home and play the game which we can as much and as often as we want for less than we'd spend going to the movies for only a few hours
    Ah..I actually thought it was a lot more then that...xD I personally wouldn't play it much though, so I couldn't really justify it for myself...is what I meant.

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

My husband plays. He would have to fill you in on the details, though.

Quote Originally Posted by slleipnir View Post
    Ah..I actually thought it was a lot more then that...xD I personally wouldn't play it much though, so I couldn't really justify it for myself...is what I meant.
    I guess *technically* it does since you do have to pay for a retail copy of the game as well as the $15/month. The game is only like $20 now though. But you also have to buy all upgrades separately, as well... another $20 - $30... however when you buy a retail copy you get 30 days of gameplay for free so you save money I guess /shrug

I think they should lower the price, personally... but it isn't gonna happen because they're all money hungry over there at Blizz HQ I mean seriously, have any of you ever tried calling customer support? I don't even get put on hold, I get a busy signal...

But I still love the game! /sigh

facebook