Thread: Lily

Lily

Hello, pretty Lily! What a beautiful girl you are. I absolutely love your fluffy tail! Good for your humans for adopting you when you needed a home, and good for you for helping them get through the loss of their previous pup. You sound like such a funny girl - "the black dog in the mirror" must be so jealous she can`t come out and play with you! I don`t see who wouldn`t, you sound like such a playful young girl. Have a wonderful day, sweetie!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Hi Lily.....What a beautiful little lady you are. I would love to have you.
    I just love your color. Congratulations on DOTD. Have a wonderful life Lily with your loving family.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Lily, you have such a beautiful, shiny black coat. I'm so glad your humans decided to take you home with them.
    Congrats on being DOTD!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Lily

Lily,
    You are absolutely gorgeous. I'm so happy you found your forever home. Lots of belly rubs for you angel.

She is absolutely lovely! So glad you found her, and she found you!

Lovely Lily !!!

Who wouldn't fall in love with you, gorgeous girl? Your coat is so plush and shiny. We're so happy that your forever family found you and took you home. We know you can't completely fill the pawprints of their beloved RB doggie but we bet you're doing a good job trying. It's our pleasure to congratulate you today for becoming our very pretty DOTD!!! Kisses to you please, from us here in Florida. Happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in "Come On October", Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Lily, you sure are beautiful, draped so elegantly in your chair. I, too, love that beautiful fluffy tail. You sure have seemed to have quickly made yourself at home, sweetie. I am glad that your new family decided to take a chance on a big black dog as they seem to be harder to place. You certainly could be a poster girl for what wonderful family members big black dogs can become. Enjoy your special day celebrating with your family. Maybe that dog in the mirror will even join in the festivities today. Congratulations, Lilly, on being our very pretty Dog of the Day.

Hello Lily,

What a pretty girl you are & what a beautiful,shiny coat you have sweet
    girl. I am so happy to know you found your forever home with people who
    love you to bits. Big congratulations on being chosen DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending you hugs & kisses on your special day sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi there beautiful Lily! My heart went squish as I laid eyes on your photo; you are an identical twin to my first childhood dog, Snuffy! She was a black, Border Collie blend just as you are! But I must say sweetheart, I've never met a doggie with a coat as shiny and glossy as yours...simply gorgeous; and that long, plush tail...spectacular! But it was your loving expression, your warm, soulful brown eyes, and your touching tale of rescue that truly captured my heart! It's so heartening to know that yet one more beautiful, loving, deserving doggie found her/his way to the bestest forever home, the most caring of families! Bless your family for opening up their home and hearts to such a deserving doggie! And having a dog myself, who after many years, STILL can't understand why that "other" dog in the mirror won't come out to play, I concur, SILLY PUPS!

Congratulations on your well earned Dog of the Day honors, beautiful Lily girl! I wish for you and your wonderful family, a very special, fun and love filled day of celebration, and a lifetime of unconditional love and shared devotion! Hugs and kisses to you on your big day, beautiful Lily!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh what a sweetie!
    Yeahhhh for another wonderful happy ending for a shelter dog!

Enjoy your special day beautiful Lily!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Hi, Lily! You look very comfy in that chair. You're a pretty girl, too. Hope you have a great day celebrating DOTD with your family. Congrats to you!