Thread: Dog's favorite toy??

Dog's favorite toy??

What is your dog's favorite toy or toys? Post a picture of your dog playing with their favorite ball, stuffed animal, or whatever it might be they like.

Cassie doesn't play with toys anymore....she prefers sleeping in the backyard so she can keep an eye on everything, but when she was younger she loved balls, frisbees, and the knotted ropes that she would sling and "kill" a thousand times over.

Boomer can make a "toy" out of about anything, but his favorites these days are his stuffed duck (the closest he'll ever get to hunting and a stuffed Snoopy that presently is so disgustedly dirty....that's probably why he loves it so much. Just a note...the Snoopy is a real stuffed animal and the duck is a pet toy...The Snoopy has NO rips, tears, or holes whereas the pet store duck has about 3 or 4!

The next picture of Boomer and Snoopy happened after he crashed through a stack of folded towels....you would think I would learn to put stuff away IMMEDIATELY by now!

Shannon, Boomer, and Sooner

Aww, Boomer looks so cute with his stuffies. Hey Cassie, Zoee also likes frisbees, but gets bored with it easily.

I have to say stuffies are a favorite for Zoee too. The one that has lasted the longest without getting holes is her frogger.

She has a hedgehog, a cheeseburger (which is torn to shreds, but it was cheap), and a new pink bone I just got in Tahoe. I'll have to get a pic of her with that and post it later.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Each other!

Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

I have pictures somewhere, but here are three videos of Kyra's three of her most favorite toys. (She also LOVES frisbees, bouncy balls, tennis balls and golf balls).

Favorite toy #1: Fish

Favorite toy #2: Volleyball

Favorite toy #3: Basketball

Micki loves stuffed toys that are soft and fuzzy, Mini loves squeaky toys and Jack likes to play fetch with rawhide bones.

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

I don't have a pic, but Talon's favorite toy is a stuffed black and white polka dotted chicken that crows. He ALWAYS has that thing with him. He did have a stuffed frog he liked, but he was dragged through the water bowl and then outside into mud one too many times.

Chloe and Beanie don't really have a favorite toy. They play with each other. Gracie doesn't have a favorite toy. When she comes in contact with one it only lives for about a minute before it's guts are all over the floor. She likes her raw meaty bones.
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

My dirty underwear ( bet ya dont wanna see a picture of that )

If those arent available, his pink loofah dog!

Thank you so much Michelle!

Please be responsible, spay and neuter your pets!

I've been BOO'd!!! Thanks Lori!

My dirty underwear ( bet ya dont wanna see a picture of that )

Yes, that is a given in our house, too....Boomer's FAVORITE day is laundry day!!!!

He has a monkey he likes a lot. I don't have a picture now but I poseted one on his Gotcha Day thread. He also loves the top of the sandbox.

Niño & Eliza

Nothing like playing with a friend...whether they be stuffed or real! Has Kyra ever gotten into the pond? I bet she has a blast following those fish around....I know how Boomer likes to watch our fish in our aquarium. Zoee is such a beautiful dog.....I love that blue eye!!!!

Oreo's favorite outside toy is her Jolly Ball, which is a big ball on a rope:

Right now, her favorite inside toy is her stuffed bunny. But as you can see, bunny might not last much longer!

Oreo and Molly

Springpole with probably a close 2nd to flirtpole

He loves this ball, will run around with it for the longest time, throw it, step on it, roll it with his paws or muzzle and run around with it in his mouth.

Flirtpole has been her favorite for a long time

Kong if they have treats inside, but likes just about any toy, plastic bottles with treats inside she likes too

Anything she can get a hold of

Hannah's favorite toy is the Cuz:

And the Whirlwheel comes in a close second:

Corvus' favorite toy is the tennis ball, hands down. Anything else is obsolete when a tennis ball is around.

Sassy's favorite toy was Mr. Bear. He was her one true love. (besides Fenway of course)-
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Frisk's favorite is a raggity old stuffed dog he has had since the first day home. Can you believe Frisk was once smaller than it? He always has to bring the pitiful looking thing to bed... we've tried to get other stuffies for him, but he rejects them. He has to have his "baby".

I don't have a pic right now, but Reilly's favorite toy is one that Val actually got for him. It is red,round, has feet and little pointed ears and makes really loud squeaky noises. He freaks when he can't find it or get to it, plays with it constantly. Thanks Val