Thread: I have an older brother I THOUGHT I knew...

I have an older brother I THOUGHT I knew...

We've been emailing each other and he informed me that he's been playing witth Bluegrass Band over in North Carolina.

Here's the link to the band's website. Click on the picture of the band and he's the one on the far right holding the banjo. You can even listen to some of their tunes.

www.docsbluegrass.com

It brought tears to my eyes and made me miss him so much.

They also have pictures and bios. Please feel free to check it out. And yes, my brother is a tad short (5'4"), But he's awesome and I am SOOOOO proud of him. Can ya tell?????

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Thank you Donna for showing me a picture of the OTHER 60 year old man named David who is part of your life! He looks like he can really strum that banjo. Now are you REALLY sure you don't want to trade brothers!?

WoW Donna your brother is good looking.. Hey I think he looks like you in the face.. Many Congrats on his band & of course your Proudness..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Yeah, we do look alot alike in the face. He's 5 years older than me. He has always succeeded in everything he did. I always looked up to him from the time I was a kid. I still do. Can you feel the beaming pride through the internet????

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Listening to their music brought back some memories! When I was little my Dad used to take me to Harvey's, a little general store in a small town called Oakdale where he grew up. Every Saturday night they had bluegrass and gospel music and of course clog dancing. I was the only one in the family who would go with him and we'd have good toe tappin' time.

I'll have to show my husband their website. He enjoys bluegrass from time to time.

From Decker with Love

Quote Originally Posted by moosmom View Post
    I always looked up to him from the time I was a kid. I still do. Can you feel the beaming pride through the internet????
    Yup, I sure can! Guess the "tall" genes skipped him, too! That's okay, there's no height requirement for banjo players!