Thread: Someone put me out of my misery.

Someone put me out of my misery.

So.. Hannah has a bit of a cold. Well being the loving sharing girl she is... she gave it to me lol.

I ... Feel... Like... DEATH.

Really at this point it's just a really stuffed up and runny nose and a sore throat but my head feels like it's about to explode from the pressure.

Poor Brian has TWO sick girls to take care of... at least he only has one whiny one to deal with. Unfortunately for him... the whiny one is me LOL. Hannah has been taking it all in stride and aside from some troubles sleeping (because she can't breathe through her nose) she has been as happy and cheerful as always. I however am feeling miserable and am handling it far worse than she is lol.

So... Please... someone put me out of my misery.

Thanks in advanced

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com

Hey, just drink plenty of fluids, and think of this as one more bug you'll develop immunity to. My friends' three-year-old twins brought home a cold from nursery school, and it floored both parents. Thankfully, grandma took the little ones Sunday so my friends could get some sleep, as the kids were feeling all better and energetic again!

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Hey, just drink plenty of fluids, and think of this as one more bug you'll develop immunity to. My friends' three-year-old twins brought home a cold from nursery school, and it floored both parents. Thankfully, grandma took the little ones Sunday so my friends could get some sleep, as the kids were feeling all better and energetic again!
    Good point I will try to keep that in mind lol. It doesn't help that on top of being sick it is also my ... "special time" LOL. that just makes it worse.

I just can't believe that Hannah seems totally unaffected by this cold and I feel like 10 lbs of poop stuffed into a 5 lb bag lol.

MAN... I wish we had at least one set of grandparents close by.

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com