Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So how many feline friends

Welcome to PT! It's great to see your babies and hear their stories.

I have my old man, Taz. He is 13 years old. And then earlier this month I got Paizly from another PTer here. She is 3 months old.
    And they have a K9 sister, Zoee who is 3 1/2 years old.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

THERE ARE CURRENTLY 10 FOUND CATS INCLUDING THE TUBSTER PANTHER WHO INSISSTS ON BEING ABLE TO GO OUTDOORS.
    AND 4 05 FIVE PORCH CATS, WHO COME TO EAT. AND MANY MANY PET ANGELS.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hi and welcome to PT!!! That little Moglie is adorable and yes, I know how much "fun" ringworm can be. My Jazz had it as a kitten when we brought her home from the shelter - along with a URI, tapeworms and fleas.

I love how Idaho got her name.

I have 7 cats. When I joined her five years ago I was just introducing number 3. This place has a way of making your fur count rise, LOL!

This is the picture I made for the PT Christmas Card Swap last year. It's the easiest way to show you all my cats at once. From the top right to left there is Rocky (he and his sister Rumor be 4 this weekend), Decker (he and his sister Moxie will be 2 in a month), Scout my little orangie who's around 6 years old, in the middle is Ripley who is 16 years old, bottom right is Moxie, Jazz who is 6 and Rumor.

From Decker with Love

Hi Justine! Welcome to PT. I am Meowmee to 17 furkids. Big Mo, who is 12 is the only one that I actually adopted, the rest adopted me. Most of my babies are 1 and 2 years old. Their names are Callie, Stitches, Momma Lily, Punkin, Squeakers, Emmy, Rudy, Jasper, Cleo, Cora, Mindy, Mandy, Minnie, Freddie, Miss Molly and Little LuluThey are all wonderful and have their own little personalities.

Mary

[QUOTE=catmandu;2043715]THERE ARE CURRENTLY 10 FOUND CATS INCLUDING THE TUBSTER PANTHER WHO INSISSTS ON BEING ABLE TO GO OUTDOORS.
    AND 4 05 FIVE PORCH CATS, WHO COME TO EAT. AND MANY MANY PET ANGELS.QUOTE]

I started feeding 3 kittens in June of 2001, and by the following year I had 23 stray cats. Mommy and daughter gave birth at the same time, it was nuts. It took me a while but I got them all off the street. My best friend took 2, she also has Yoda's sister. My mom took 3 in, and then other family members too. One litter of kittens my local vet took and found them homes. They were all long haired, so cute. It used to be a running joke, if anyone wanted a cat theyd call me LOL I used to have friends of friends I didnt even know call looking for a cat.

I wish I could get a picture of all my guys together like yours! Unfortunately all hell would break loose heehee.

I also have 2 Labs....Dale is 6 and Molly is 10 months.

I just sold my home and me and the gang are moving down to Charlotte in a few months. I think theyll all love the new home, lots more space!.

One thoroughly spoiled shelter cat, Cassie (short for Cashmere).
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Welcome Justine! Make sure to add your adorable kitties to this thread: http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=74595

I'm currently owned by 5 cats. Halo, Cammie, Pepper, Willow and Willy were all adopted after we lost 17-yr old Kuhio. But, I can't bring myself to remove her from my signature. She'll always be my baby.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Bonnie, Fern, Kim, Ashley, Amber

Jasper, Biddy, Hamlet, Jim, Calvin, Shilo, Monte, Simba, Rutherford, Mickey, Willow, Sterling

PLUS:
    Mr Meow

and 7 foster cats (Natasha, Lizzie, Nova, DaVinci, Carolyn, Frazzle, Cameo)

LOOOVE that Mr Meow! Justine, if you click on Cat General, click on "Search this Forum", and type in Mr Meow, you will have his story. Some of it is in Cat Health.

He had a LOONG road to recovery...but he made it, and is very special in many PTr's hearts.

Also cheered on were BraveHeart - who rallied enough to enjoy pizza and being loved - but sadly passed on, and the dear Siamese Tuvok who, after all Jen's hard work, became her HUBBY'S kitty! Alas, Tuvok went to the Bridge to wait for BraveHeart. BH is in Jen's siggy. She has gone way above and beyond for all her cats and fosters...she will do everything until there is absolutely nothing left to be done.

Sorry to ramble - just that Jen and our other fur fosters on here are real heroes. My story, and I'm stickin' to it!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I have one, but he's big enough and fuzzy enough to be two!

Meet Smudge, my 16-pound diesel-purring fluff factory.

Love, Columbine

I have five pets total (since you introduced your labs, I'll introduce my Shih Tzu's)...
    They're all in my signature, but this is my favorite photo collage of them all.

Scooter Bug is going to be 13 in September. He is my special kitty. Love him more than anything, even my hubby most times. Shh, don't tell hubby that.

Charlie came from a shelter. They found him out in the desert, had to tame him enough to catch him. He's still semi-feral. I'm the only one he lets hold him. He meows all the time, so we call him Mr. Meowy a lot. He's only about 5.

Jingle Belle - she has a story too. We found her 3 days before Christmas last year. Hubby brought her into the house and then asked me, "What do we do with her?" Well, obviously now that she's in the house, take her to the vet. My best friend and her daughter helped me name her via the phone - they live in Texas and I'm in Arizona. But looking at photos online we got her a pretty name!

Jadie came to live with us December 29, 2003. She was just over 2 years old at the time. Someone at work was getting rid of her, moving to a new house... so instead of her going to a pound, I paid them $150 and said I wanted her. She's the sweetest little girl. She will be 7 in November.

Oreo has been with us since May 4, 2007. He was a "rescue" or sorts. Hubby worked with his owners and they said if we didn't want him they were going to dump him. He had been abused - kicked, not fed (you could see his ribs, he was SOOO thin), thrown over a fence into their pool repeatedly cause it was FUN (grrr) among other abusive things. So even though he's got skin allergies as well as other health issues, he's a total love-bug. Pees wherever he wants, won't potty train.... but his happiness is all that matters. He turned 5 in April of this year.

So that's my crew.
    Last edited by Scooter's Mom; 07-31-2008 at 05:19 PM. Reason: fixed a typo

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

I have two.

My handsome Charlie hose about 10.

and my pretty Missy whose about 5.