Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: What kind of dog do you have?

What kind of dog do you have?

I have a female cockerpoo (mini poodle/american cocker spaniel cross), named Cleo.

I have an Australian Cattledog named Buck. He lives at my grandparent's house.

I have owned many types of dogs and I have to say the best dog I had was a very calm Cocker Spaniel. She is gone now and we have two Golden Retrievers, which I adore!! They are still considered puppies at one year old so I know they will be every bit as delightful as the cocker when they get a little older. Right now they are like babies and have to have a lot of attention, plus a lot of discipline! But we think they are wonderful pets.

I have a wonderful Papillon named Pricess Sophia CD. The "CD" is an obedience title for those of you who are not familiar: it's kind of like a bachelor's degree for dogs. To see pictures, visit by clicking on the link:"My Girl Sophie" She is a marvelous, loyal, lively, social, and obedient companion!

Hi everyone !!!!!!!
    I have a male French Poodle of 2 years old called Spunkid.He is very affectionate, Playful,and so much.

Akima

Since we are doing "I have"'s,
    I have a Havanese. Hava Havanese.
    Well anyway, Havaneses are very happy Happy bouncy playful Happy beautiful fun happy Happy HAPPY dogs. Tired of happy yet? Is it starting to look like cappy or tappy or PAPPY?? well neway, they are Cuban dogs, around $1000 because the popul in USA is around 4500 now, and growing. I got mine off the Internet. I will explain but only if you email me. [email protected]
    or request it. Anyone seen PrittyKitty007?
    bye peeps

Everyone's heard this a million times by now I have a yellow lab/golden retreiver mix named Cody. The LOVE of my life. I should have named him "Clever"!!! What a character!

I have a boxer and a pit bull. Pudge and Tyeson (17 months & 6 months.)

I'm surprised no one has mentioned these before this. I have 2 Labs, a Chocolate named Bailey (for Sophie's Dad: she also has her CD; fun thing to do with them isn't it?). I also have a Black named Heidi. She has no titles yet, she's still very much a pup in an adult body

I love dogs as well. I have a lovely yellow labrador and I dog sit my son's golden cocker spaniel, so I get plenty of exercise!! I love all types of dogs and love hearing about other peoples dogs.

I have two dalmatians. Jari is almost three years old and Jake is our new addition at 12 weeks old. They are the cutest little guys. I don't know what i would do with out them.

My dog is a spoiled rotten Rottie. Her name is Legend and she is a sweetheart. She will be 3 years old Sept. 15. I think I'll have a party for her. But where do you buy dog biscuit birthday cakes?

I have 3 Akitas, Paris, Mayling and Triton

Hannah is my Cockapoo (I've had two others before her) and she will be 5 years old on November 15th. Tucker is my Cocker Spaniel who was joined our family July of 1999. We say he is 3 years old, although we don't know for sure since he was a stray/shelter dog.

[This message has been edited by RachelJ (edited September 11, 2000).]

Hello,

I recently got an Australian Shepherd puupy! Her name is Molly. She is blue merle with tan markings. She is three months old.

Rachel