Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So how many feline friends

So how many feline friends

does everyone have? Im still very new here and have been looking at everyones adorable signatures.....Sorry if this has been asked already....How many feline family members does everyone have?

I have two - Oscar and Cole.

Oscar on left, Cole on right.

This pic is my desktop wallpaper:
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I have four - Sally (13), Oreo (5), Malley (5), and Bandit (turning 2 in October). They`re pictured (in order) in my sig.
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

15, but plenty of ferals outside

Thank you so much Michelle!

Please be responsible, spay and neuter your pets!

I've been BOO'd!!! Thanks Lori!

Welcome to PT i hope you will be a regular visitor, I have four kitties you can see them all below in my siggy.,and we are from the other side of the world,Aotearoa New Zealand.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Welcome to PT! I have two now...Calvin and Hobbes. Brothers that are 11 years old. My baby blackie boys that are my furkids for sure!
    Claudia

Welcome to PT!!! I now have 6 cats and they range in age from 12 1/2 years old to 2 years old. They are Storm 12 1/2, Sunny almost 8, Sky 6, Starr and Pearl 3, and Ziggy Stardust 2. You can see them in my avatar and signature picture. When I first joined I only had 3 cats but unfortunately my Pepper is no longer with me.

Quote Originally Posted by kt_luvs_kitties View Post
    15, but plenty of ferals outside
    Someone with more then me! LOL Im mom to 6.

Missy is my oldest, she is 12. My grandparents got her from a shelter on the day she was going to be put down. She was 8 months and her former owner didnt want her anymore.. Unfortunately my grandparents have both passed on, so shes with me now She does real well for someone whos had 4 owners.

Everyone else were strays I took in.

Mommy was a stray I was feeding who had her back leg broke by a male cat. The leg came out of the socket and fused to the hip bone, apparently it caused complications with delivering kittens because I got a knock at the door one day and my neighbor tells me there is blood all over my steps. I followed the trail to her, in the corner of my porch lifeless. We rushed her to the vet and they had her for about 5 days, a kitten had died inside of her and for some reason she couldnt pass it. She was pretty feral and I remember the vet called and said "I think she feels better because she is attacking everyone who walks by her cage" After all that, I couldnt put her back outside to live, so she stayed....She adjusted very nicely to living inside and is actually my best behaved....She is 7 now.

Idaho (born in an Idaho potatoes box) was born to one of my strays and I found her at 4 weeks old, her eyes and nose sealed shut with green pus. I scooped her up and ran her to the vet, and she was on antibiotics for about 6 months. The lens inside the eye was so swollen it took weeks before we actually got to see her eyes. We thought she'd actually end up being blind, but shes fine. She stayed too, after all that I was attached to her. She is a pit bull in a cats body LOL She is 5.

Yoda was the first kitten I took in. She is HUGE. 15 pounds, long haired and has too many toes. She is 6.

Irwin is my little guy with all the urinary problems, hes also Mommys son.

Then there is Moglie. Hes 10 weeks...

I found him in June crying in my yard when he got tangled in my fence. I had him about 10 days before his hair started to fall out and we discovered he had ringworm. That was fun! That made finding him a home much more harder. Of course he was kept away from everyone anyway. Hes doing well now, his hair is all grown back in, but will be on Sporonox a few more weeks. His latest culture as of now is still negative.

Everyone else is neutered/spayed and of course everyone passes a clean bill of health before being allowed in with the "general population"

Im maxed out, Ive just never learned how to say no to sick animals.

Hi Justine, and welcome!

I have 3 -- Einstein (age 6), Zorro (age 7) and Megan (age 8).

I'm relatively new here as well, so haven't figured out the way to attach a signature with photos -- so I'll probably post with some separate ones later.

But they're really cute...!

Oh my goodness, your cats are adorable, especially the calico Yoda, but then, I'm partial to calicos. I have one, too, Puddy, and she's my special one. I also have a Yoda, a tortie mix. Then there's a blackie who looks like a panther who's named Boo, a Maine Coone mix Pigeon and another Maine Coone, Specs. I also have a gorgeous Siamese named Coco Puff and an orangie girl, Creamsicle, who's deaf. I had a tuxie named Peeka (Boo's sister) when I first joined PT but she went to the bridge a little over 3 years ago. Like you, I could never turn away anything w/fur or feathers but after 15 years I finally got out of cat rescue and am now settled in w/my Fur Posse of 7.

From l. to r. they are: (sorry, Photobucket gives me too much grief) (Two more in next post)
    Coco Puff, Puddy, Yoda, Pigeon and Creamsicle.

Well, for some reason, my computer isn't cooperating w/loading the other pix but you get the drift. I've got a lot of cats. LOL Thanx again for sharing pix of yours and hope to see more of them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HPIM0261.JPG 
Views:	36 
Size:	115.1 KB 
ID:	39919   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HPIM0263.JPG 
Views:	30 
Size:	85.6 KB 
ID:	39921   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HPIM0264.JPG 
Views:	29 
Size:	93.6 KB 
ID:	39922   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HPIM0265.JPG 
Views:	31 
Size:	91.4 KB 
ID:	39923   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HPIM0266.JPG 
Views:	31 
Size:	86.9 KB 
ID:	39924  

Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Thanks for sharing pics of your kitties and their stories with us. They are all very gorgeous, and I love that pic of little Moglie! Can`t wait to see more pics in the future.
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Your kitties are gorgeous!!!

I have two feline friends living with me, my most beloved tabby girls Luna (8 years) and Lily (5 years). Also in my siggy are my RB kitties Aysche (1984-1986) and Katz (1986-2000). Sometimes I also post about my parents' cats, Dino and Peggy.

Here's Luna! She's the one with struvite crystals and chronic UTI, she often pees outside her litter box, but I love her dearly!

And this is Lily, the sunshine of the house. She's never in a bad mood, always happy, inquisitive and friendly!

Kirsten

Just the one - Princess Brody
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Hi and welcome to Pet Talk! I have 8, all in my signature. They are Smokey (14 years), Tucker (24 years), Mystic (9 years), Abner, (7 years), Gracie and her brother Dude (3 years), Vegas (3 years) and Scarlet (3 years). They were all rescues. Gracie and Dude were rescued by a member here on Pet Talk and I adopted them from her. They are both special needs due to their blindness.

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

I've brought 2 kitties to my home, Morgan, who is 10, and Aroara, who will be turning 2 in August. I have 4 kitties that live in the front of my house that all arrived as kittens 7 years ago this month. They are Higgins, Jane, Sydney and Lemon. At the moment I have 2 kitties in the back of my house, Juliet and Jose. All have been fixed and get their vaccinations. Right now I have a new kitty coming to the back porch for breakfast and dinner that I haven't been able to capture and get to the vet yet. His name is Gary.