Thread: Sasha

Sasha

Good morning lovely Sasha. How happy you look there on the beach. And what a lucky girl you are that the children found you and you found a new home. Sounds like you were all meant for each other. Hope you have many happy years watching the children grow and knowing what it is to be loved. Hugs and treats for you today pretty girl. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

Oh Sasha, you are a mix of two of my favorite breeds! And you are definitely a gorgeous girl! Good thing your family was able to take you home with them and give you a furrever home, it would be such a shame for a pretty girl like you to be on the streets. You sound like a wonderful girl who has really made her pawprint on your humans` hearts! From your pictures, it looks like you have a good time at the beach. Have a great day, sweet girl, and maybe you`ll get a hot dog this time?
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Blog Entries

Sasha

Dear Sasha,

You are gorgeous!

Like your humans, our KatMa and Paw-Paw can't understand humans who do not value companion species. Every pet in our KatMa and Paw-Paw's lives came via the rescue route.

My baby brother Felix was found with his sibling in a garbage bin. They were about 4 weeks old. Rescued and fostered, Felix joined our family on August 1st 2006. I adopted my purr~ents on January 14th 2006. I was about10 at the time, brought to my veterinarian to be put down !!! Our Vet does not put down healthy animals so she got custody of me. She promised I'd be placed in my true forever home which is where I am -- living at The Palace.

We're so happy to know your humans chose to be adopted by you & that they and treasure you -- what every pet deserves.

You are a fabulous choice for Dog of the Day; you deserve this honour. Our purr~ents find you stunningly beautiful and we all enjoyed virtually meeting you.

purrs, kitty-kisses and sweet mewls to you from The =^..^= s

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

What a pretty girl you are, Sasha! It was no mistake on your part that you followed those children home. You knew what you were doing, pretty girl. Congratulations, sweetie, on finding the perfect home, and on being our very special Dog of the Day.

Sweet Sasha !!!

Oh Sasha!! Who wouldn't want to grab a couple of hot dogs off the 4th of July table? How cute you are, precious girl. We're so glad you found your forever family now and you're living a great life. We wish you happiness always. Congratulations on being our fabulous DOTD today!!! Please tell the family to give you lots of kisses from us to celebrate!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny, Very Hot, Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

A very happy Dog of the Day to you sweet, beautiful Sasha! Wow, what a story!!! It's hard to imagine how a pup as special as you came to be lost and homeless, wandering the streets alone! I have to believe that a higher power had a hand in guiding you to your forever family, Sasha; you and your peeps make one heavenly match, and it's clear you and your family were destined to be as one! If a family sat down with a check list, describing their dream doggie, they couldn't have found a better match than you, Sasha...the consummate family dog! What a lucky bunch, having a joyful, active, fun loving pup such as you as their loyal and loving, life long companion! And you're a beach loving babe to boot; my kind of girl! Nothing like the sight of a pup enjoying a run on the beach, a swim! What a wonderful life awaits you, sweetheart Sasha! Hope you're in the midst of a fun and adventure filled Dog of the Day celebration, Sasha! And please have your family give you oodles of extra hugs and kisses, and a fave treat or two, for me! Long and happy life to you, beautiful Sasha!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

WOW...Did you get lucky? What a great furrever home you stumbled upon. I bet that is the dream of every person who has ever lost an animal...that it should end up living a great life somewhere. I don't know if you were lost or homeless but it is quite obvious that you are now found! Have a great day!!!!!

Hi Sasha! Congrats of being DOTD. I just loved hearing your story of how you found your family. So sweet.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Hi there Sasha,

You look so much like my dog Smokey, right down to the little white
    stocking feet. I loved your story Sasha. I'm so happy to see what a
    great family you found that day. Enjoy your special day on being honored
    as our DOG OF THE DAY. Sending hugs & kisses sweet girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi, Sasha! You are a very pretty girl. Love your eyes! Sounds like you struck gold with your new family. They must really love you so much, as I'm sure you love them. You look very happy in these pictures. Have a great day celebrating with your family. Congrats on DOTD and have fun!