Thread: Squiggy

Squiggy

Squiggy, you go guy!!! You look terrific and now you can savor the great life you have led. You have wonderful people to love and care for you and they are fortunate to have you in their lives. Go Squiggy!!!
    Our pets reflect our outlooks and attitudes.

Hi, Squiggy! You are a handsome boy. Sounds like you have had a wonderful life so far and I wish you many more days of enjoyment with your family. I'm sorry about your cancer, but you don't seem like the kind of boy who will let anything get you down. It's great you have such a good family who loves you so much. Have fun celebrating your special day today. Congrats on DOTD and have fun!

Squiggy...What a handsome little guy you are. You do not look like you are 15
    years old. Squiggy, It sounds like you have a wonderful family that loves
    you very much. I am so sorry to hear about your cancer. Cngratulations
    on DOTD. I got to see how handsome you are.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Super Squiggy !!!

What a handsome man you are, Squiggy. We can't believe you're 15 years old. You still have your youthful good looks. You sound like the perfect little boy. What a joy you are to your famly. We can't tell you how sorry we are to hear about your illness. As long as you're not suffering, we hope you stay around alot longer. Congrats to you, Squiggy, deserving of DOTD honors. Please tell the family to give you tons of kisses from us to celebrate. We hope you get to do all your favorite things today. Happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Hot, Sunny, Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Squiggy, what a looker you are! I agree with the others - you don`t look like you`re fifteen at all! Looks like you have great taste in toys, I know lots of dogs that adore their plastic water bottles too. What a life you`ve had, travelling and seeing horse shows with your family! It must be so exciting, and you must meet a lot of people and animals during your travels! So sorry to hear about your cancer, you gorgeous boy, but it sounds like you are putting up a good fight! And it sounds like you have tons of love and support all around you to help you through it. Best wishes to you, our handesome Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Hello Squiggy! Congrats on being DOTD. You are one handsome pup. And a lucky one too to have such a loving family for so many years.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Squiggy looks great considering his age and health issues. I hope he will continue to be "himself" for a long time to come. You go Squiggy - show them all how tough and determined you are!!! Hugs to you and your loving family!

Squiggy! Oh sweetie, is it possible to be in the "presence" of a JRT and not smile...! What a brave, beautiful boy you are, and that indomitable JRT spunk and spirit, totally infectious and irresistible! I can hardly believe you are 15 years young Squiggs, you still have that look of a kid about you! And I hope and pray with all my might that this day, your much deserved day in the spotlight, finds you doing well as you fight the good fight against that dreaded disease! Squiggy, it was a honor making your acquaintance today, sweetheart. Your family is so very blessed to have a brave, beautiful, joyful and inspirational pup such as in their lives! Congratulations to you mighty Squiggy man! Hope you're having a super special, JRT type day with the family, celebrating your "top dog" status! Make sure your Mom squeezes in a few dozen extra hugs and kisses for me! Congratulations adorable Squiggy, our extra special, most deserving Sunday honoree!
    P.S...I'll be keeping you in my prayers, sweetheart

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Squiggy.

What a handsome fellow you are. It's a pleasure to meet you today
    and read your story. What a happy life with people who love you & plenty
    of tennis balls to chase. Congratulations on being our DOG OF THE DAY.
    Wishing you many more happy times with you loving family sweetheart.
    Sending out hugs & kisses special boy Squiggy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt