Thread: Sadie

Sadie

Sadie...What a pretty girl you are. You do look like you have a smile
    on your face.Congratulations on DOTD. Hope your day is special for you
    pretty lady.
    A dog lover
    LHCamry

Hello sweet Sadie! You are such a gorgeous girl! And your mom is a library worker, just like me. Glad to hear that you are helping your mom out with the Paws for Reading program there - it must be so exciting for both you and the children you meet. Sounds like you have quite a busy life, what with swimming in the lake and climbing hills and such. Well, a special life for a special girl, I say! Hope you enjoy your day, beautiful!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Hi Adorable Sadie !!!

WOW!! Our Mom is another library worker. That's just great that you help out with the Paws for Reading program. Our Mom's work doesn't have that program but they have a program annually called, Dancing Dogs. We can see why everyone wants to pet you, Sadie. That gorgeous smile is magnetic. You are so pretty. We love that fluffy coat. Congrats on your big day in the spotlight today!! Please tell Mom to give you tons of kisses from us to celebrate(some for all the fursibs too). Happiness to all of you always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Well hello, sweet Sadie Bug. What a sweet smiling face you have. Sounds like you have a very happy life what with playing with your furmates and going to the library with your person. I'll bet you love seeing all the children too, don't you pretty girl? Hope you're getting lots of hugs and treats today Miss Sadie. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

Hi, Sadie! You are a pretty girl. You look so happy and sweet. Hope you have a fantastic day with your family celebrating how special you are. Congrats on DOTD and have fun!

Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet, smiling Sadie girl! Congratulations on nabbing Pet Talk's "top dog" honors, sweetheart! You are most certainly one deserving honoree; such a beauty, a beauty with a heart of gold! You are one busy girl on the go, and a "working girl" at that, living and loving life every moment of life to its fullest! Bless you, and your Mom, for your dedication to the Paws for Reading program; what a noble endeavour, and I can only imagine how much more fun reading is for the kids having you there to inspire them! Your Mom couldn't have hoped for a more loving and loyal best friend and companion than you Sadie; you're truly a blessing from above! Hope you and your family are in the midst of enjoying an extra special day of celebration, one filled with fun adventures, perhaps a trip to the lake with Annie and Tootsie Roll Lots of love, hugs and smoochies to you beautiful Sadie girl, and to Annie, Tootsie Roll, Mousey and Scrappy, too

Mousie, Scrappy, Annie and Tootsie Roll!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Sadie,

You are such a pretty girl miss Sadie. I am so happy to hear what a
    wonderful part you play in the children's reading program.You are truely a
    special pup. Hope you get to do all your favorite things today & celebrate
    being our honored DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you hugs & kisses sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Sadie Bug!!!!!

Geez, you are CUTE!!! I love your cutiepie ears and your wonderful smile.

I loved the story about you and your gentle nature -- and how you try to help children.

What a WONDERFUL girl you are!!!

You are certainly deserving to be named DOG OF THE DAY!!!! Congrats!!!!

CRT