Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So you think you can dance

So you think you can dance

Anyone been watching it this season? I am SO bummed that Will was voted off last night! He was one of my favorites! I was expecting to see Mark go.....it has been such an exciting season so far.

I've only been able to watch it a few times but I like Courtney, Twitch and Joshua. I also think mark should have gone home last night.
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

I actually like Mark, so was glad he stayed. At this point, it is sad when anyone goes home.
    I've Been Frosted

I agree, I thought Mark would be gone too. I think he thought the same thing. He was totally shocked when he was safe. Although, I do like his solo dances. I think he would be awesome doing a Wade Robson number.
    I liked Will, but I wasn't too bummed to see him go (because I like Twitch more). Out of the guys, Joshua is my favorite. And I'm not really sure who my favorite is with the girls. That's a tough one. It would be between Katee and Chelsie I think.
    At this point it gets very sad when they get kicked off. I start to like all of them so much.

ETA: Wow, great minds think alike Karen. I didn't see your post while I was composing mine. hee hee
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

It IS really hard when it gets close to the final. I think I like the dancers better this year over last. The tour is coming to Pittsburgh this year - I'm so excited!

I was surprised last night. I had figured that Will and Twitch would be the final 2 guys. I like Mark, but I thought he was the weakest of the group this week. I think Katee is my favorite on the girls' side.

I couldn't BELIEVE will went home.

I had him pegged to win it all. He has always been stellar in his performances. I like all the guys but I really thought Will was in a different league all together. and I LOVED LOVED LOVED his James Brown solo lol that was AWESOME.

I thought for sure Mark would have gone home because he definitely had the weakest performances the night before compared to the others.

I like Courtney and Katee for the girls.

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    I was shocked too - I loved Will's James Brown number - wish it had been longer!

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

I wanted to add that I think Will is already equipped to become a well-known professional dancer, while Mark is "greener" and could use the help more. Will seems quite self-assured and confident already, and I am sure he'll do just fine.
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    I wanted to add that I think Will is already equipped to become a well-known professional dancer, while Mark is "greener" and could use the help more. Will seems quite self-assured and confident already, and I am sure he'll do just fine.
    Yeah that's what hubby and I said too after he was voted off. He will have a career no matter what.

BUT... I'm still bitter I won't get to watch him on the show anymore lol

Quote Originally Posted by sparks19 View Post
    BUT... I'm still bitter I won't get to watch him on the show anymore lol
    Me too! Especially when he took his shirt off

I'm sorry, I just don't like Mark. I don't think he's as good as the other dancers. He has a few good ones here and there but he sort of faded into the background for me, while Will stood out from the very beginning. To be frank, I am surprised that Mark has made it this far. Will and Gev were both better IMO.

No doubt, Will is/was much better than Mark with partners. I never disagreed with that one. I just have liked his last few solo dances, that's all. But he shouldn't get by on the solo dances alone.
    In the end, these competitions usually turn into a popularity contest. Will is a great dancer, but he's just not "popluar" enough to stay. The same thing happens on American Idol (unless it is rigged like I tend to think it is).

I have a question. Have you ever seen one of the winners from this show again after the show is over? I'm referring to the dance show, not AI. The only time I see them again is on the following seasons.

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Quote Originally Posted by Taz_Zoee View Post
    No doubt, Will is/was much better than Mark with partners. I never disagreed with that one. I just have liked his last few solo dances, that's all. But he shouldn't get by on the solo dances alone.
    In the end, these competitions usually turn into a popularity contest. Will is a great dancer, but he's just not "popluar" enough to stay. The same thing happens on American Idol (unless it is rigged like I tend to think it is).

I have a question. Have you ever seen one of the winners from this show again after the show is over? I'm referring to the dance show, not AI. The only time I see them again is on the following seasons.
    Other than on the show no I haven't.

I wish there was a "where are they now" thing for the dancers lol

Quote Originally Posted by sparks19 View Post
    Other than on the show no I haven't.

I wish there was a "where are they now" thing for the dancers lol
    Me too!! We should write to Nigel Lythgoe (sp?) and suggest it.

Quote Originally Posted by Taz_Zoee View Post
    Me too!! We should write to Nigel Lythgoe (sp?) and suggest it.
    LOL Good Idea