Thread: Beautiful Belle

Beautiful Belle

Who wouldn't smile coming home to someone as cute as you? Have a lovely day precious
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

First of all, THANK YOU for adopting an older dog!
    It's no wonder you fell in love with her!
    She's a little cutie!

Congrats to you Belle for being picked as today's dog of the day!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Precious little Belle, how wonderful that mommy found you at last. I know you must love her just as much as she loves you. Wish I could give you a snuggle and a kiss, sweet girl. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

Hello, sweeet Belle. I enjoyed reading about your story. You are very lucky to have your mom, she sounds like a very special person who helped you out when you needed it! I think I would smile too each day if I came home to a pretty face like yours, that is not silly at all! I`m glad that you were able to find a mom who loves you and has made you an irreplacable part of her family. Enjoy your day beautiful.
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Belle's picture and story captured me this morning. It is very much like my own when I adopted my Ripley. I was the first one on the list (and others signed up after me) and I had to wait several agonizing days to see if he was claimed so I can relate to your experience too. Fast forward to your happy ending - Belle was meant for you and you were meant for her! She is just a little doll and I can tell how much you love her. You have come to the right place to share your story because all of us here at Pet Talk think of our pets as our children just as you do. Please feel free to join us and share more stories and pictures of Belle. You certainly will fit right in. Congrats to pretty little Belle - our Dog of the Day!

Hi Precious Belle !!!

Please tell your Mom that we completely agree and understand every word she says. We feel the same way. Such a heartwarming story that Mom writes about you, little girl. You are such a cute little doll. We can't imagine you wandering the streets anywhere. Thank goodness your Mom found you and now you have a happy life. Congrats to you, Belle, our most deserving DOTD!! Kisses kisses kisses to you from us to celebrate. Please tell Mom to join with us here at Pet Talk and we wish you both happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny, Extremely Hot, Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Oh Belle, sweetie, you are just too cute. I, too, cannot imagine such a sweet, pretty, little girl roaming the streets alone. How scary for you. I am so happy that you and your Mom have found each other. No more lonely nights for your little girl, you have a home. Kisses on that cute little nose in celebration of you being our very cute Dog of the Day.

Hi, Belle! You are a beautiful girl. Your name suits you perfectly. How sweet you are sitting with your two front paws together like that. What an angel! Have a wonderful day with your family. Congrats on DOTD and have fun!

Your Belle is very special girl. I love your story and understand the depth of your love and affection for your fur daughter. I feel much the same about all three of mine sheepie children and I too love the look on their face when I get home from work each day. My girl was dog of the day on the 23rd of this month and I was so excited, I'm sure you are too.

Hugs and kisses to your sweet little Belle

A very happy Dog of the Day to you, darling, beautiful Belle! The sight of your precious little face, that expression; your human's loving tribute to her best friend and soul mate, bring tears to my eyes! What a precious little girl you are, the best Christmas gift a girl could ever hope for! Who could blame your Mom for falling head over heels in love with you! Lucky lady, she got "there" first and oh, what a heavenly match you and she make; you two were definitely destined to be as one Thanks to your Mom for sharing you and your touching story story with us! You had a tough go of it there for awhile sweetheart but what a happy ending, for you and your Mom! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, your Dog of the Day kudos...and every moment of your wonderful life! Hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Belle!
    P.S...Love your dainty, little bow!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Belle,

My ,my, if you aren't the sweetest little one. A angel must have looking
    out for you while you roamed those mean streets all on your own. It makes
    me so happy to know what a wonderful,forever home you have now.
    There's nothing silly at all with forming an intstant bond with that special
    dog.It's a Blessing. Congratulations on being honored as DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending you tiny hugs & kisses for your precious self Belle.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi Belle...You are a beautiful little lady. I would love to come home
    to you each day. I am very happy that you found someone to love and take care of you. I would love to have you. You can be my baby. Congratulations on DOTD. You deserve it. I hope your day has been special for you.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry