Thread: Tashi, Tibetan Spaniel, Central New Jersey

Tashi, Tibetan Spaniel, Central New Jersey

There's a lovely black & white Tibetan Spaniel (Tibbie) boy for adoption from My Way Home Rescue in New Jersey. He's presently doing very well in foster-care. Everything in his description is typical of his breed, which was developed over centuries to be the best of companion dogs, by the buddhist monks of Tibet.

His PetFinder notice has handsome pics, full description & contact details for enquiries.

http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/dis...petid=11496750

Please spread word about this happy & intelligent wee chappie's need for a good home.

(I'm actually in Australia but own 2 Tibetan Spaniels myself & am part of a world-wide network of people who love the breed.)

Man, I spent six months looking for the perfect little match for my family and since I adopted Taz this is the second dog I have found that sounds like he is exactly what we were looking for. Unfortunately three dogs is totally out of the question. I will forward this to a very good friend who owns two Tibbies, she really can't take on any more (she has four dogs in total), but she may be able to help in some way. At least we are closer than Australia.

Ginger's Mom, I very nearly sent you a private message because I knew you were in New Jersey.

'You're not wrong' (as we say in Australia), you're closer to Tashi than I am. Dang Pacific Ocean is in my way & you've saved me a long swim.

Seriously, thanks so much for spreading word about Tashi. Especially to folk who already know that Tibbies are treasures to own. (And maybe to people who'd love to meet a Tibbie for the first time.)

A Tibetan Buddhist monk who now lives in Australia told us that anyone who helps a Tibbie will be blessed.