Thread: Fabulous Foggy

Fabulous Foggy

Well done for training all those children so well. Would love to stroke your soft ears
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Beautiful Foggy 'Lady'

You are adorable.....take care now.>"< Sootycat >"< XXxx

Foggy, you are such a beautiful girl! And, you are older than I am, by one year. And just getting better with age, I`m sure! Good for you for teaching all those children that horses (such as you) are nice and friendly, and how to handle them. I`m sure they loved you and appreciated all that you taught them. Have a wonderful day, Foggy, full of hay and treats and love!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Dear, sweet Ms. Foggy! I wish you had been MY teacher when I was a horse-crazy young girl taking lessons.

I knew of a horse in Alabama named Sqwawman and he was your coloring and also blind. The other horses would usher him out to the pasture for grazing, and back to the barn at night. If you are turned out with other horses I hope they are respectful and kind to you, too.

Hope there will be an "apple for the teacher" to celebrate your deserving day of honour as our spectacular POTD!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Good morning fabulous Foggy! What a beauty you are sweetheart, beautiful on the outside, and on the inside, all heart! I admit to getting a bit teary reading your human's loving words, her touching tribute to her life long friend. How blessed she/he has been to have known your devotion and companionship these many years! Thank you precious Foggy for being such a loyal and loving best friend to your family, and such an inspirational "teacher" and mentor to all of those youngsters lucky enough to have come under your tutelage! As your Mom says, we all slow down a bit with the years, but it's clear time hasn't kept you from living and loving every moment of life to its fullest, or diminished your appetite, hehe...what a great photo! Congratulations on being crowned our extra special and most deserving PET OF THE DAY, Foggy! I wish for you and your proud person a very happy day of celebration and many more happy years of shared love and friendship! I hope your person will give you a BIG neck hug and a favorite treat, for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Foggy what a beauty you are!!!
    You may be an oldster now but you are still a real "looker".

How sweet you are to teach children to ride and about horses!!!

I hope you are having a fun day today with a few extra treats.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Foggy, sweetheart, what a beautiful lady you are! You've had a wonderful life, and have no doubt turned many young people into horse lovers with your patience and kindness.

I hope you have a wonderful celebration of your Pet of the Day status today -- with hugs and favorite treats!

Hi, Foggy! You are a pretty girl. Your coat is gorgeous. It's great how you helped so many children learn about caring for horses. You are very special. Enjoy your celebration today. Congrats on POTD!

Re

Take good care of her - and maybe give her a carrot or apple or two. I can tell just by looking that she is a gentle horse. The kids where you live must have good memories of her.

Your so Adorable Fabulous Foggy.. Congrats on Pet of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

sweet foggy girl

I have always had a soft spot for horses and always wanted one, but I live in the urban jungle and it was not to be. Your sweet girl made me remember what sweet companions horses can be and I envy your life with her, in a good way!

Foggy, you are a beautiful lady. How wonderful that you've brought much joy and satisfaction to many people. Happy Pet of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678