Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PT Prayers needed for Davidp's cat Nikki...

PT Prayers needed for Davidp's cat Nikki...

I just got off the phone from Davidp and he is beside himself. He can't find his cat Nikki anywhere. I told him to go around the perimeter of the house shaking the bag of food and calling her name. Do NOT give up!! Cats do not stray far from their food source. I also told him to check the rafters of his house in the basement. He called Catsense and told them. If Nikki can't be found, they may have to set a trap. A cat that has never been out before will be overwhelmed by it all. You'd be surprized all the hidey holes cats find.

Anyone else care to add any advice???

Hang in there sweetheart and KEEP LOOKING!!!! She could've gotten spooked by the thunder and is hovering under some bush. DON'T give up!!!!

Prayers for Nikki's safe return coming from CT.

((((((HUGS)))))) to you honey

Donna

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I Still Remember When Pouncierge Snuck Out And I Was So Worried For Two Days , Until Tubby 2 Went Under A Neighbors Porch And Guifed Her Home. And Once Moose Was Missing For Two Months!
    Please Dont Give Up, And If You Have Good Neighbors , Ask Them If They Have Seen Her.
    She May Be Closer Than You Think.:d
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

We have everything crossed here that Nikki comes home safely. Our Daisy has been a wanderer in the past, and I know how awful it feels when someone goes missing.

Come home, Nikki!

If Nikki has never been outside, I'm inclined to think he's not far away. Many prayers are going out to St. Francis, the patron saint of pets, to protect sweet Nikki and lead him safely home very soon.
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

This is every cat person's nightmare, especially when an inside only cat gets out. Usually they don't go far and find the nearest hiding place. Hope she's found soon.

OH NO! Nikki please come home!
    Prayers on the way for Nikkis safe return

an update

I've been looking for her all day sunday, no luck yet. I'm still not giving up, but it's getting rougher on me. I think Daisy knows something's wrong because she's around me a lot more than usual and she's snuggling more to me giving as much comfort as she can give me.

Any news?
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Nikkie come home!
    Both of you will be in my thoughts and prayers.
    Erin
    Owned by:
    Angel [six year old white domestic shorthair]

http://www.catster.com/cats/815600

Pets name: Gracie
    Adopt your own!

The CREW is sending thier prayers for a safe and rapid return.
    GILL & Crew;

Nikki girl, please come home! (Davidp, could she be in the neighbor's garage like Zazou was?)
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Oh David, I know you must be beside yourself, but don't give up! Nikki may be close by, just hiding. She's bound to be hungry, so try putting some yummy food out for her - and water! Is it quiet in the area? Also, try to go late in the evening to look!

I hope she'll come home without injuries - sending my best wishes that she'll turn up soon!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Any word yet?
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    Oh David, I know you must be beside yourself, but don't give up! Nikki may be close by, just hiding. She's bound to be hungry, so try putting some yummy food out for her - and water! Is it quiet in the area? Also, try to go late in the evening to look!

I hope she'll come home without injuries - sending my best wishes that she'll turn up soon!
    Randi, today I had two ladies from my cat rescue group come to the house and we looked in every hiding spot she coud've gone into. Then we searched the yard and looked uner every shrub she could have been under. They now have a humane trap set up with sardines as bait. I'll bet she's really scared because this is the longest she's been outside being that she's strictly an indoor cat.

Nikki, sweetie, please come home!! Everyone is worried sick!!

How long have you had her David? Has she always been a very skittish kitty?

Big hugs to you!