Thread: Muffin, in loving memory

Muffin, in loving memory

To the guardian of precious Muffin

My sincerest condolences to you on the passing of your beloved hammie, Muffin. He certainly was one adorable critter, and it's easy to understand how you came to love him so; your best furry friend.

All of us here on Pet Talk are animal lovers, and we all know the indescribable sadness, the deep sense of loss that comes when we lose a furkid; you are not alone. I lost my beloved guinea pig Rosie about a year ago. When she became so ill she wouldn't eat on her own, I had to feed her a liquid diet by syringe, and often the food would dribble down her chin onto her snow white fur. So, I decided to make a bib from a washcloth, cutting a hole in the center that would fit around her neck. After she passed I couldn't bring myself to wash it, let alone throw it away. To this day it sits in a little plastic bag by my bed and sometimes, when I'm really missing her, I reach for it and put in by my pillow at night. Her little bib brings me a little bit of comfort, just as Muffin's water bottle does you.

During his time on this earth, your Muffin was so blessed to have been loved so completely, by so many; your teacher, all of his fellow classmates at school, and most especially by you, his devoted guardian. And I know that every day of his life he knew just how loved he was, and still is! And now he's earned his angel wings and no doubt, up there at the Rainbow Bridge, all our beloved furry angels are making him feel welcomed and loved!

Thank you for sharing your beautiful Muffin, and your many cherished memories with us. We are honored to have the chance to remember him here today for the very special, sweet and loving, best friend that he was. And remember, he's waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge, sending you his love, looking over you... So until that happy day when you and he are reunited, try to hold onto the happy times, and the many cherished memories you two made. He lives on through you!

(((HUGS)))
    Sandra

Now Muffin, enjoy your big day up there at the Rainbow Bridge, sweetheart! I hear there's a big party being planned just for you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Muffin what an adorable little hammy you were!

I can tell you were loved so very much during your short time here.
    I hope you are having fun at the Rainbow Bridge for now. Someday you and your loving guardian will be together again.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by tatsxxx11 View Post
    To the guardian of precious Muffin

My sincerest condolences to you on the passing of your beloved hammie, Muffin. He certainly was one adorable critter, and it's easy to understand how you came to love him so; your best furry friend.

All of us here on Pet Talk are animal lovers, and we all know the indescribable sadness, the deep sense of loss that comes when we lose a furkid; you are not alone. I lost my beloved guinea pig Rosie about a year ago. When she became so ill she wouldn't eat on her own, I had to feed her a liquid diet by syringe, and often the food would dribble down her chin onto her snow white fur. So, I decided to make a bib from a washcloth, cutting a hole in the center that would fit around her neck. After she passed I couldn't bring myself to wash it, let alone throw it away. To this day it sits in a little plastic bag by my bed and sometimes, when I'm really missing her, I reach for it and put in by my pillow at night. Her little bib brings me a little bit of comfort, just as Muffin's water bottle does you.

During his time on this earth, your Muffin was so blessed to have been loved so completely, by so many; your teacher, all of his fellow classmates at school, and most especially by you, his devoted guardian. And I know that every day of his life he knew just how loved he was, and still is! And now he's earned his angel wings and no doubt, up there at the Rainbow Bridge, all our beloved furry angels are making him feel welcomed and loved!

Thank you for sharing your beautiful Muffin, and your many cherished memories with us. We are honored to have the chance to remember him here today for the very special, sweet and loving, best friend that he was. And remember, he's waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge, sending you his love, looking over you... So until that happy day when you and he are reunited, try to hold onto the happy times, and the many cherished memories you two made. He lives on through you!

(((HUGS)))
    Sandra

Now Muffin, enjoy your big day up there at the Rainbow Bridge, sweetheart! I hear there's a big party being planned just for you!

Heeeeeey. Thanx for saying that. I thought people wouldn't care, but you made me think that she's known around the world . Thx once more!! I love you soo much for saying that. If you want to add me to your MSN (if you have it )........it's: [email protected]

All animals go to heaven. There is no doubt about it. I love to read about the "pets of the day," especially the deceased ones. Reading these stories brings me comfort for those dear friends of mine who have gone before: Old Man, Curiosity, Shadow, Charcoal, Yella Fella, Goldie, Sheba, Pookie, Biscuit, Roy, Sally, Socks, Whisper, Ivan, my own little Muffin, and so many more. I still love you all, and it breaks my heart so that you are not still here with me.

Thanks for sharing your story of little Muffin.

Sweetie, here's what you need to know about all of us here at Pet Talk: we all love our own animals -- and pretty much everybody else's, too -- so when we hear a story like yours, you can bet that there are a bunch of us who will have "leaky eyes" thinking about Muffin tonight as well!

When you said that you felt like now Muffin is known around the world, she IS! Now there are tons of people out there who will continue to think of you and Muffin and remember how much you loved her.

I know how fortunate you feel to have had Muffin, even though it was for such a short time -- and Muffin was obviously SO lucky to have such a kind and caring guardian during her life! I have no doubt that she felt happy and well-loved every day, and you should feel really good about having made all of her time here so wonderful.

Saying a special prayer for Muffin at the Rainbow Bridge tonight, and sending you big (((((((((HUGS))))))))) as well!

Lovely Muffin ...love never dies ...

You are a very special person,Muffin touched your life and love NEVER dies....... please don't be too hard on your self.....wot a good life you gave Muffin..... you are the best fur kid keeper!!!

When we loss our beloved pets, if they could make a 'will' it would be to leave their human guardian to another fur ball xxx

Dear sweet little Muffin and Muffin's owner,
    Thank you for sharing your story and pictures. Muffin you are so sweet and cute and safe and warm in heaven now. What joy you gave. Blessings angle.