Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kiya - you are very handsome

Kiya - you are very handsome

Kiya, we are very glad that you have a loving, purrrrfect home! You are very handsome - love your pretty coat. We wish you, your brother and the guinea pigs, long and happy lives! God bless your meowmie for seeing what is important!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and all at Cat Happy

Kiya, it looks as though you have a permanent wink! How wonderful that you and your 3 legged fursib decided to allow your mommy the honor of living w/you. You both made a wise choice and I know you'll all be happy for a long, long time.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

indiewolf Guest

Kiya--you are very handsome

Gorgeous cat. Blessings to Kiya's mom for everything she has done.

I was going to say the same like as Medusa about the " WINK!!!" No matter what, you still are a sweet kitty!!! HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Missing eye or not, you're such a handsome boy, Kiya! I'm happy that your mom couldn't resist you - no wonder!

Keep on playing and have fun, I hope you get extra treats today, and lots of cuddles! I wish you a long, healthy and happy life!

Congratulations on being our Cat of The Day, Kiya!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    You handsome devil - you sure do look like you're winking. What a wonderful Mom you have - to take you when others passed you by and also for getting you a 3-legged playmate. Enjoy today and many, many days in the loving home that you live in. Lucky Mom to have 2 such special fur-kids!!! Bless you all.

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Kiya! Congrats on being our beautiful COTD today. I love your wink, it makes you unique and I'm so happy your meowmie adopted you and your three-legged sibling. Enjoy your special day as our winky COTD

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

Kiya you are such a handsome chap!

What a beautiful story! Kiya is goregous and very lucky to be in a loving home!:love:

Beautiful Kiya

HI-YES-IT IS A PERMANANT WINK YOU HAVE THERE! SUCH A GORGEOUS GUY YOU ARE. WHATEVER THE PAST WAS FOR YOU. DON'T WORRY. JUST ENJOY THE LOVE YOUR MOM HAS FOR YOU NOW! I WISH YOU SUNNY DAYS AND COZY NIGHTS. LOVE! HAPPY COTD TO A SWEETHEART..SUSANSWATLIN518

What a handsome boy you are Kiya!!!

Congratulations on being COTD!!

From Decker with Love

Kiya you are indeed a very handsome fellow; no matter how many eyes you have!!!

That's one smart mommy you have there. She knows blessings in disguise when she finds them!!!

I hope you and your brother have a wonderfully happy day full of treats and love !!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!

No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a beautiful kitty you are Kiya, and what a fabulously smart mommy you have to have seen how special you and your kitty sibling are. People are way too judgmental - considering they are not perfect either I say shame on them! But I bet you are all happy as can where you are.

Little comment about allergies - doctors seem to constantly make a quick diagnosis of allergies to animals whenever someone shows up in their offices when there could be SO MANY other causes. AND people are constantly using it as an excuse when dumping their cats and dogs at shelters. If it is legitimate, if you love your furry family there are so many ways around it (I am allergic to cats according to my doctor but I have no problem around my cat). And for the rest of you who are faking it, well I'm allergic to YOU! (and have "dumped" a boyfriend in my day too for his "allergy" to my beloved cats - which incidentally turned out to be an ego issue).

I wish the three of you many happy, purrrfect years together.
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

KIYA THE KOOL cool:THATS SAD THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE SO SHALLOW THAT THEY WOULD LET SOMETHING MINOR LIKE THAT STOP THEM FROM ADOPTING YOU
    BUT MAYBE THATS JUST AS WELL AS THE PURRRRFECT MEEEOWMIE CAME ALONG, ONE WHO KNOWS THAT YOU DESERNE A GREAT HOME
    AND LOVE, AND THAT YOU WILL RETURN 110% OF THE LOVE THAT YOU HAVE IN YOUR HEART
    THE FOUND CATS SEND STERO MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WYS TO YOU AND YOUR BROTHER, WHILE WE CELEBRATE YOU KIYA OUR HAPPIEST AND NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Kiya, darling, I bet you're winking at us because you know we're all in on the secret: Whether it's with animals or with people, it's what's inside that's important -- the outside is just the wrapping!

Congratulations to you and your wonderful Mom -- I hope you and your whole family have a great Cat of the Day celebration!

Big hugs,
    Mamaducky

The soul-piercing eye

Perhaps Kiya's image is just electrons that flash across my screen, yet, when I looked at her one eye looking so deep into my two, I felt her gaze penetrate all the way inside, to my soul.

Having there taken a close look, I hope that Kiya does not find my soul to be lacking. I wonder what I would have done? Would I have adopted her, or moved on to the next cage?

http://www.nocatsallowed.blogspot.com/

The Yard Sale: Jimmy Causes Big Panic