Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Updates and New Pictures

Updates and New Pictures

Lots and lots of doggie things have been going on around here the past two weeks or so, and almost all of it good. First, the dogs are getting along better every day. This week Ginger has started treating Taz the same way she does her friends (that is a good thing ), and he is starting to respond to her more every day.

I also owe my township an apology. Remember Taz trying to escape from the pen at the dog park. Well, I called the township and requested that they fix the area around the fence so the dogs couldn't get underneath. I was afraid to go back to the park, because I was sure they wouldn't do it. I was wrong. Ginger, Taz and I went to the park this morning, and they have in fact fixed the back fence so that it is touching the ground. So here are some pictures from our morning at the park.
    It was actually hotter than I expected it to be at 9:00 a.m..

Hehehe, you aren't going anywhere, buddy.

That was a dirty trick, mom.

Oh well, I guess I'll just sniff around.

Where are you going, Ginger?

Find out in the next post
    Last edited by Ginger's Mom; 07-17-2008 at 04:46 PM.

Too keep cool in the shade?

When she wasn't chasing her ball, she headed right to the coolest spot in the pen

But not our busy little man. He kept moving.

And sniffing

I also have a few pictures from last Saturday I want to share. Isn't he handsome?

Think he has made himself at home?

Aww...

After their baths don't they both look miserable. LOL

All fluffy after her blowdry

Still more coming in the next thread

Okay, two more things I wanted to share. First, one of the reasons I was looking for a chi or chi-mix is because six years ago I met a charming little guy named Tejas who wrapped me right around his cute little paws, and I wanted my very own Tejas. Last weekend I got a picture of Taz and Tejas together. It's not a great picture, but it was the best I could get.

And secondly, do you remember me telling you about a co-worker who was looking to rescue a dog. Well he found one on Monday at the Camden County Animal Shelter. I swear I had nothing to do with him picking this dog. But at the same time I cannot stop smiling.

Yes he is an Eskie. Honest, he never mentioned any Eskie in all of our talks. Hopefully, Ginger will meet him at the dog park sometime this weekend.
    Last edited by Ginger's Mom; 07-17-2008 at 04:49 PM.

Happy tears here Joyce! It's so nice to see what a happy little family you have with the addition of Taz. Ginger is pretty as ever and Taz is so cute. Tejas was an inspiration huh? And another Eskie in the group? How cool. Thanks for the great pictures.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

OMG that eskie is adorableeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I held one a couple of years ago at a pet store in pa. Was so soft and while I was petting him he looked up at me and gave me a kiss.....so I gave him one back on his little head.

Quote Originally Posted by huskylover27 View Post
    OMG that eskie is adorableeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I held one a couple of years ago at a pet store in pa. Was so soft and while I was petting him he looked up at me and gave me a kiss.....so I gave him one back on his little head.
    hehe...so cute! Joyce, Ginger is sooo beautiful and Taz is quite handsome. Don't tell Tejas but I think Taz is even cuter They both look so happy! I'm glad the fence got fixed so quickly. Whenever I expect something to go wrong, I am always so happy to have it go right and then I tell myself "no contempt before prior investigation" The new Eskie is ridiculously beautiful!! He and Ginger will look stunning together! Get that camera out

Awee they are so Cute & Adorable.. great pics thanks

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Hi Ginger! See, having a little bro around isn't so bad after all, is it? He sort of grows on ya, eh?

Taz, my man, you are made to MOVE, no wonder you don't stop.

But a bath, aw, Mo-om, and then you have to go and show our photos while we are still in recovery? Shame on you mommy.

Tejas looks sweet, I can see ho he'd be inspiring! And your friend's new Eskie, wow! What a 4 some, you need to get them all together: the 4 'kids' in your life, te hee.

Nice photos, so glad things are settling in the way you hoped!

Oh my goodness! Ginger has a brother!!! I haven't kept up here lately and now I see I missed the introduction on TAZ!!!! Congratulations to all! What wonderful pictures too!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Now I can see what it's going to take in my house to get more pictures posted!! A new addition!! Taz has brought a whole new outlook hasn't he, Joyce? I am still in love with that little guy and what's not to love? He is adorable and he and Tejas couldn't be cuter together. Thank goodness Ginger has decided to give in to little bro and treat him like her friends. Good girl, Ginger!!! You are one beautiful chick in case I haven't told you a million times already.

You know how much I love the new Eskie already. She is gorgeous too. Everything around you is coming up roses, Joyce. I'm so happy for all of you!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

They are both adorable! And I think Taz is all chihuahua!

Zoe and Oliver you will always be missed wait for me at the bridge babies.

Also owned by 2 cats named Olive and Sophie
    1 bunny named Houdini
    1 syrian hamster named Oreo
    A 17 year old cockatiel named Baby
    7 zebra finches named Beeper, Zeb, Sprout, Buzz, Scout, Jack and Pearl
    7 bettas
    and several tropical fish

Visit Lucy, Maggie, and Gracie's Doggyspace

great pics!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Wow, seems like a lot has been happening lately & it's all good. I had
    to laugh at Taz checking out that spot under the fence. It's great to know
    how well they are getting to know each other.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I just smiled as I looked at every picture....they look soooo happy. I loved the contented little Taz on his mama's bed. Thank you for sharing, and please share more!!!!
    Shannon, Boomer, and Sooner

Joyce I must have sent you some sort of mental message. I was just wondering today how Ginger and Taz were doing! It looks like things are moving along beautifully. I love the picture of Taz sacking out on your bed. Yesirree, he sure does look like he has made himself at home! Congratulations to your township for being so responsive. I know that had to be a pleasant surprise for you.

What a hot day you chose to got out. Ginger girl sure had the right idea - grab a little shade where you can find it. Your co-worker's dog is awesome. Does he know that you have an eskie too? What he is naming his new little buddy?
    Great thread Joyce! You know how much we all love pictures.

Oh and Terri, if it takes you getting a new addition in order for us to see more of D&D, well just bring on that new addition! We would love that!