Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I made an outdoor pen for my cats and pictures of the new kitten!

I made an outdoor pen for my cats and pictures of the new kitten!

I'll start with kitten pics first because they are so cute. We decided on a name- I liked several of the names suggested here, but my husband and I had to agree, so we compromised. His name is now Desmond!

He's getting along absolutely wonderfully. Pippin has taken quite a liking to him and has discovered his "inner mommy" (Pip's a boy). They will be playing one minute, only to have Pip pin Desmond down and start grooming him! It is SOOOO cute. Here are a few pictures:

Here's a few more cute pictures...

Desmond trying to get Seine's tail...much to her irritation.

A cute one of Pip

A cute pic of Seine.

I also made an outdoor cat pen, which I will post pics of in the next post.

My mom helped me with this while she was here on vacation. I think it's very sturdy, and the cats love it. Right now only Pip and Seine are allowed out though, Desmond needs to wait until he's a little older. It was build under the deck, and in person you can barely even see it. Here are some pictures:

That's all! Thanks for looking!

Ok, first of all I LOVE your kitties!! I can only hope I will eventually be posting pictures like the ones of Pippin and Desmond featuring Taz and Paizly!!
    The outdoor pen is awesome!! I'm afraid to do anything like that because I don't want Taz to get used to the outdoors. I don't want to worry about a door darter. I might have to deal with that with Paizly but I'm hoping not. Taz will not run out the door. If it's left open long enough he will creep, very slowly, out the door and not go too far from it so he can run back in at any sign of danger.
    I just keep going back to look at the pix in the first post. They are so darn adorable!!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

THATS MORE OR LESS WHAT I WOULD LOVE FOR THE FOUND CATS, EXCEPT WITH LATTICE PANELS INSTEAD OF CHICKEN WIRE SO NOONE KNOWS HOW MANY CATS I HAVE.
    I HAVE ALREADY BEEN WARNED FOR HAVING TOO MANY
    AND DESMOND AND PIPPIN ARE WONDERFUL TOGETHER, JUST LIKE MY MPPSE WHEN SCRAPPY 2 FIRST CAME HERE.
    AND SHE DID THE WHATS THAT AMZING CAT TOY BACK OF YOU TRICK TOO, AND GOT A FEW HISSIES AND HEAD THUMPS, AND STARTED TO PLAY WITH THE BIG MICE.
    DESMONDS A GREAT CAT OF THE FUTURE AND WE HOPE TO SEE MORE OF HIM!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Your babies are All so Adorable.. The closed in area looks good..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Awesome is exactly the word for that pen - fantastic work!!

And Desmond is a darling. Thanks for sharing.

Desmond is too cute and I love 'momma' Pippin!!!! Nice to see all your kitties.

The pen looks really nice. I bet they love getting outside like that. I wish I could figure out how to do something like that for my gang. I'd probably regret it though, all it takes is opening one window and someone will feel the need to mark something in the house. I'm sure it's Ripley - he's been that way his whole life, even the 10 years he was an only cat.

From Decker with Love

Welcome little Desmond, you're just too cute for tv! And already you're an accomplished heart thief, you stole mine at first sight. What a lucky little baby you are finding such a wonderful furever home. I hope you'll let Meowmie get lots of pictures of you so all of your PT fans can watch you grow up healthy, strong, and loved

The pictures of Pip and Desmond are priceless!

Sending lots of scritchies and lovies to each of your adorable furkids
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

OMG!!!!!!!! All your babies are SO cute! Pippin is stunning! The pics of him grooming Desmond are amazing and I LOVE the outdoor pen! Sunny, Moon and Bean just checked out your catster/dogster pages and sent pal invites

Desmond is so cute. I love the picture of Pippin licking him. All your cats are beautiful.

The cat pen is awesome! Good job on it! The cats look like they are really enjoying it.
    Erin
    Owned by:
    Angel [six year old white domestic shorthair]

http://www.catster.com/cats/815600

Pets name: Gracie
    Adopt your own!

OMG... how absolutely adorable are those pics of the kitten! Especially with Pippin!!! I love the airplane ears on Siene when the kitten is trying to play with her tail, lol. Classic!

Awww, Desmond is absolutely adorable, and Pippin and Seine too! It's great that Desmond has found a "mom" with Pippin. The pictures are priceless

I have never realized before that Pippin has the same markings as Peppito on his body (the face is different).

I his name!
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

** SQEEL !!!!!**
    Oh gosh, those two are soooo precious !! Pippin is so sweet, I love how he takes care of little Desmond as if he is his real mommy!!
    Desmond os so cute too!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Oh my, **melt** a kitten! I looked and my first through was, "Goodness, his name is longer than HE is!" Te hee. Maybe you better call him "Des" for a while, until he grows into his full name.

Seine is gorgeous, quite similar to my Cuddles.

And darling Pippin, how sweet to "adopt" the newbie and teach the ropes with positive reinforcement!

The pen looks good, built in shade, no need to do a "roof" part. Great job!