Thread: Royal Rocky!!!!!!!

Royal Rocky!!!!!!!

Oh Rocky...you made my heart skip a beat this morning! You are stunning and sweet and I just want to kiss your face! Thanks to your humans for that wonderful tribute to you and for letting us see that pitties can be the sweetest dogs in the world . You remind me of my friend Ella and I will try to post a link here for her. Maybe she could become your new girlfriend I love, love, love that your new furrever family ran to your rescue and literally picked you up at the shelter's door. They sound like wonderful people and I am so happy you ended up with them. Have a great life sweet Rocky and we hope to hear more from your humans...maybe they could join pet talk?

P.S...check out Ella http://www.dogster.com/dogs/710533

Hi Rocky !!!

Be still our hearts !!! Aren't you just the most handsome boy on earth? We love your precious facie and beautiful coloring. We think it's absolutely ridiculous that an insurance policy could be cancelled because of you living in the house. That is just plain nuts!! Thank goodness your wonderful family came along and saved you. We would give anything to be able to kiss that loveable facie in person. Since that's not possible, please have Mom do that for us. Congrats on your big day, sweetie. Happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hi there sweet, handsome Rocky! I adore your breed and I bet you are a sweet boy. I am so glad you have a great family who adores you! Enjoy your special day, handsome Rocky! You are very deserving to be our dotd! I could just kiss that nose of yours all day long. I hope your humans spoil you extra rotten today, tell them to give you some goodies to you for me!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Ooooh Rocky, you are so handsome. It's funny when I saw your picture on the top of my screen I thought you were just a pup, but you are 5 years old! It's obviously just that sweet disposition that is showing through. It sounds like you have found yourself another loving home, and I am so glad that you didn't have to spend even one minute in the shelter. You are much too special a boy for that. Congratulations, handsome Rocky, on being our very deserving Dog of the Day.

Rocky, you look like a very sweet dog!! I love the picture of you and your little tongue sticking out...I'm sorry things didn't work out with your first humans, but I'm very glad someone very nice adopted you and are raising you to be the gentleman you are! Congratulations, Rock!!!
    Shannon, Boomer, and Sooner

Smoochies galore on that beautiful, sweet face of yours, Rocky! I too was fooled, thinking you were a mere puppy! hehe And here you are, a big boy, all grown up Could you be any more handsome? I don't think so! And you couldn't be any sweeter, any more loving, any more gentle than you are, that's for sure! You are one fabulous ambassador for your magnificent, and too often wrongly maligned, breed; a love muffin of the highest order!

I'm sorry to hear that your family was forced to re-home you through no fault of their own, but ooooh so very happy to know you found your way to such a caring, responsible and loving home! Sadly, not ever Pittie is as fortunate as you; your success story is a most welcome, heartwarming one, indeed.

I'll just bet that everyone in the neighborhood, all of your adoring fans, will be thrilled when they hear that you've been crowned DOG OF THE DAY, Rocky! I was so moved reading how your Mom keeps a pic of you playing lovingly with the kids close-by to prove you're not a tough guy...and now she can proudly hang your handsome Dog of the Day pic right beside it! I hope you're enjoying a very happy and fun filled day celebrating with your family, Rocky! I hope too that your Mom will pass along a bunch of extra hugs and kisses, and a few yummy treats, for me! Congratulations, beautiful, precious Rocky!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi, Rocky! Your gorgeous eyes and stunning coat have won me over! I'm definitely a fan of yours. You are so beautiful. A brilliant example of a sweet, gentle Pit. I'm so happy that you found a loving forever home. Sad for your previous family, but at least they know you are in good hands now. Have a great day with your family celebrating how special you are. Congrats on DOTD and have fun!

Hello Rocky,

Wow, what a handsome fellow you are. I love your picture on the pretty
    blanket. I am not really surprised what a sweet friend you are to everyone
    including children. Years ago, your breed were American's first choice to
    be constant companions to people's children. I am so glad that you landed
    into another good family who saw how precious you are. Congratulations
    on being our chosen DOG OF THE DAY. Big hugs & kisses sweet boy Rocky.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Honestly, I'm not a big "Pit Bull girl" but I must admit yours looks like a sweetie and you know him better than me! I am SOOO glad that you rescued him...poor thing And that is so great that he gets along with your little terrier! I would LOVE to see a picture of your terrier (if at all possible)! HAPPY DOG OF THE DAY!!!!!
    Laura and the Pets *You can see my pets at* bucknchloe.blogspot.com