Thread: "Twin" kitties went on vacation **JOSH PIX**

"Twin" kitties went on vacation **JOSH PIX**

Weekend before last we took Jack & Josh, the 'twin' kitties to my mom's trailer. Josh has never been anywhere before so this was his first big outing. He didn't take too well to the car ride, although he had done well with the trial runs we tried. Go figure.

Anyways here's some pix of the weekend...

Jack (right) giving Josh (left) a kiss

Jack (left) and Josh (right) looking out the door. You can tell which one is more comfortable sitting by the screen. lol

Josh (closest) & Jack (farthest) chilling out on the bed.

Jack (closest) & Josh (farthest) sitting on the favorite cat perch.

Jack sitting nicely, and Josh discovering the built in stereo. lol

Jack (right) & Josh (left) each interested in something completely different! lol

Josh getting his nap under the chair disturbed by mom with her camera.

OM MY GOSH! I am always stunned at their beauty and how much they look alike.. I would have to call them "Pete and Repete"... Those were just awesome pictures of them.. Wow! Wow! Wow! Jack and Josh are just two awesome, handsome, BEAUTIES!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Twin kitties, you are just beautiful.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Such handsome boys you have!! I can't tell them apart on the photos, lol. Do you ever get them confused in person... "Jos.. I mean Jack! Knock that off!!"

You'd swear they were identical from the same litter!

Quote Originally Posted by jenn_librarian View Post
    Such handsome boys you have!! I can't tell them apart on the photos, lol. Do you ever get them confused in person... "Jos.. I mean Jack! Knock that off!!"

You'd swear they were identical from the same litter!
    Frequently their names come out as "Jock" or "Jash". ROFL Next time I ever end up with similar looking cats I'll make a point not to have their names start with the same letter and have the same number of letters in it. I had no clue Josh would lose those two gray splotches he used to have, plus since he was supposed to be a foster I didn't consider the similarity in the names when I named him.

I do sometimes get them confused if I can't see the face or tail. Jack is the one that can be identified easier because he has a small nick out of his left ear tip from when he lived outside.

RIP Dusty July 2 2007 RIP Sabrina June 16 2011 RIP Jack July 2 2013 RIP Bear July 5 2016 RIP Pooky June 23 2018. RIP Josh July 6 2019 RIP Cami January 6 2022

WOW!!!!!!! They are stunning!!!!!!!! And obviously have great personalities!!

Oh Wow! They are absolutely beautiful. Both of them look so happy and content. It's amazing that your boys are virtually identical. They also seem so loveable and irresistable. Could I ask you to give each of them a few generous rounds of scritchies and lovies from me?
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Oh! I've been studying, and I see a difference in face shapes!! Josh's looks more angular to me in the photos. I think... maybe??

Ugh. I keep going back and then seeing Jack looks like that too.

Argh! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by momcat View Post
    Could I ask you to give each of them a few generous rounds of scritchies and lovies from me?
    Sure thing!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jenn_librarian View Post
    Oh! I've been studying, and I see a difference in face shapes!! Josh's looks more angular to me in the photos. I think... maybe??

Ugh. I keep going back and then seeing Jack looks like that too.

Argh! LOL!
    Yes Josh has a bit narrower of a face and shorter nose/muzzle than Jack.

Jack is just a bit taller and has a fluffier tail than Josh.

Josh has a fuller neck 'ruff' than Jack does.

Even my hubby & mom get them mixed up frequently and they see them all the time. lol

I used to not understand how our clients could tell apart their identical (at least to me) pets, but now that I own two sets of them I understand a lot better now. lol

RIP Dusty July 2 2007 RIP Sabrina June 16 2011 RIP Jack July 2 2013 RIP Bear July 5 2016 RIP Pooky June 23 2018. RIP Josh July 6 2019 RIP Cami January 6 2022

What beautiful guys!!

Stunning boys!!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

AND I KNOW THAT THERE SOME ANGELS ALONG FOR THE RIDE AS OUR PET ANGELS ALWAYS LOVE TO BE WHERE THERE ARE SUCH FUN CATS AND GREAT LOVING GUARDIANS.
    WE BET THAT YOU HAD A GREAT TIME
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Jock or Jash, ROTFLOL!!! I say things backwards all the time so I would definitely be calling them that. Too funny!

Gorgeous boys!!! Josh is so big and handsome now but he was such a cute kitten there was no doubt.

From Decker with Love