Thread: Precious Precious Little Rosy!

Precious Precious Little Rosy!

Rosey your beautiful little picture has melted me. I hope I am able to type the rest of this post because I am so in love that I can hardly function! As I read your story I was absolutely horrified at the conditions that you lived in as a little puppy. Heaven was smiling down on all of you little ones, (in spite of the fire) and your chance to be free and loved finally happened. I am smiling that your human was a *rescue failure* as we call it here at PT. I would have been too. What a happy ending for you sweetie. Please have your mommy plant lots and lots of kisses all over your adorable face this morning from me and everyone who will see and fall in love with you today. Happy Dog of the Day!

Hi, Rosy! You are a beautiful girl. Your story about how you were rescued really touched me today. I'm so happy for you that you have a great home now with a wonderful family who loves you. Your pictures show how happy and loved you are Have a great day celebrating DOTD with your family. Congrats to you!

Oh, little Rosy!! You are a sweetheart and you and your humans are both lucky you each came into the other's lives....I'm so sorry you had to begin your life in such deplorable conditions...I don't have the words to express how disgusted I am that a human could treat a sweet little innocent like you and the others so wrong. Well, you are free from all of that misery now, so give your humans lots of kisses as I'm sure they will you...Congratulations on being selected Dog of the Day!!
    Last edited by boomersooner; 07-13-2008 at 10:24 AM.
    Shannon, Boomer, and Sooner

The minute I saw your face Rosy and read your story, I just knew that our Pam would be posting for you, so it wasn't a surprise in the least to see she has started your thread.

What an adorable little girl you are. I can picture in my minds eye you running around your yard (flying actually). It is so reassuring to hear that you ended up with a wonderful family who loves and appreciates you to the nth degree. You deserve that and you so well deserve to be recognized for your brave spirit and spunk as our Dog of the Day.

You might want to have your mommie browse around Pet Talk and look at the pictures of the handsome little boys we have around here, but be careful, they are smooth talkers. heehee
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Rosy - what a beautiful and happy girl you are. I'm so sorry that your early life was so horrible and inhumane, but now you are where you will be loved and cared for forever. I pray that your friends that lived with you in those terrible conditions have been as lucky as you, and have found loving forever homes. Bless your human Mom and Dad for showing you that all of us humans aren't as terrible as the first ones you knew!

Little Rosy,

I read your story and I am so sad that you were treated so badly. But now you have been loved and happy in your new family and will forever have a wonderful life.

Hi Rosy~~

Hello to you, little sweetheart and princess. We can barely type this without wiping away the tears of sadness after reading your story. What a terrible start you had, Rosy Girl. It breaks our heart. You look so much like our Daisy with long hair. You are so adorable and we're ecstatic that you've been saved by your wonderful family. You look so cute, all dressed up and living in the lap of luxury. Kudos to your family!!! We would love to have your Mom join Pet Talk so we can get to know you and your family better. We have a great community and our Chi population is growing. Please join us!! Tell Mom to give you some kisses(some for all your fursibs) to celebrate today. Congrats on being our DOTD today!! Happiness to you and your family always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

It's heartbreaking to think that it took a tragedy of such proportion, the loss of life, both human and furry, before your suffering, and the suffering of so many other defenseless animals, would be addressed. I too am wiping away tears, imagining the horrors of your early life, the horror of that fateful day. But a higher power was watching over you that day Rosy, keeping you safe, alive and well, for a reason. The world is need of more joyful, gentle creatures such as you Rosy; forgiving, joy filled souls who remind us every day with their uncompromised love for life, just how precious our time on this earth is, how relatively insignificant so many of our concerns and worries are. Now, on a lighter note...how precious can one pupper be! You are adorable beyond words and is there ANY wonder your Mom would fall as so many before her, so proud to proclaim herself a "foster failure!" Congratulations to you ballerina Rosy, our extra special, brave and beautiful, most deserving DOG OF THE DAY! I hope you and your family are enjoying a super fun filled day of celebration, a day filled with all things wonderful! And please have your dear Mom give you bunches of extra hugs and oodles kisses, for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi All,
    Thanks for the nice posts about Rosy! She is the youngest of all four of our chis. She is just full of life and is the social butterfly of all our chis.

Forgot to add... Back in March of this year, Rosy had a chance to be an Advantgix ad! We don't know if she got chosen or not. If you see a white chi with fawn spots looking up at a great dane, that would be our Rosy!

Kristi

Hello Rosy,

My, you look like a beautiful ballerina in your pretty blue outfit. You have
    come so far sweetheart. I am so happy to know what a great family you now
    have, complete with other Chi buddies. Congratulations on being our special
    Sunday DOG OF THE DAY. Sending hugs & kisses sweet baby girl Rosy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Do it for Rosy!

I was absolutely thrilled to bits that Rosy made it out of her living hell and found herself the love and care she deserves - that all of our furry family friends deserve. Unfortunately so many of these puppy mills still exist and the only way they will remain is by those of us who love our dogs and cats to do nothing. We have been fighting for better laws against animal abuse here in Canada and we are not giving up. We also have a huge court proceeding coming up to get rid of puppy mills in Quebec (THE worst province in Canada for animal abuse and puppy mills).

Why not see what you can do in your area - they're counting on us.
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!