Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A product warning...

A product warning...

OR, Stupid things I have done.

I was finishing up a bag of FLAMING HOT CHEETOS and in an effort to get the last crumbs from the bottom, I straightened out the bag put one open corner in my mouth and tilted the bag up.

Nothing came out, so I tilted the bag farther up............up......uppppppp...

Until the clotted Cheeto chunks of flaming hot chili powder and cheese fell into my eyes.

It took me about 5 minutes and some cold water before I felt like I could go back to watching TV..

Forget all the stupid warnings about prescription drugs....Snack foods are pretty dangerous too!
    The secret of life is nothing at all
    -faith hill

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all -
    Together we stand
    Divided we fall.

I laugh, therefore? I am.

No humans were hurt during the posting of this message.

Awe... lol! See what happens when we succumb to gluttony, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by jenn_librarian View Post
    Awe... lol! See what happens when we succumb to gluttony, lol.

Laugh all you want......Wait until you have a problem with a Hostess Cup Cake.....Don't call me!

Richard, here's where you get the lawyer, sue Frito-Lay for not putting the appropriate warning on the package, and become the sole sponsor for a PT meeting in Hawaii!
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Quote Originally Posted by RICHARD View Post
    Laugh all you want......Wait until you have a problem with a Hostess Cup Cake.....Don't call me!
    I'm a Pennsylvania girl... I eat Tastykakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady's Human View Post
    Richard, here's where you get the lawyer, sue Frito-Lay for not putting the appropriate warning on the package, and become the sole sponsor for a PT meeting in Hawaii!
    I guess it's easier than putting your eye out with a Victoria's Secret thong?

LOL,

If I wasn't so stupid and fearful of the ridicule or getting nominated for a Darwin Award.......

Plus, do you want to be seen partying with the "guy that lost his eyesight to FH Cheetos"?

--------

Tastykakes can ruin your health too! Can you trust a misspelled snack!

Be careful! Im suprised those hot Cheetos don't have an MSDS enclosed in the bag...

Quote Originally Posted by RICHARD View Post
    OR, Stupid things I have done.

I was finishing up a bag of FLAMING HOT CHEETOS and in an effort to get the last crumbs from the bottom, I straightened out the bag put one open corner in my mouth and tilted the bag up.

Nothing came out, so I tilted the bag farther up............up......uppppppp...

Until the clotted Cheeto chunks of flaming hot chili powder and cheese fell into my eyes.

It took me about 5 minutes and some cold water before I felt like I could go back to watching TV..

Forget all the stupid warnings about prescription drugs....Snack foods are pretty dangerous too!
    That's a boy thing. I goil would never do that.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

RICHARD,

I'm sorry, but you gave me the best laugh of the day. I'm SURE that hurt. I "tip the bag" all the time. Gotta get every last ounce I paid for.

I remember one time making homemade chili with real chili peppers. I made the big mistake of rubbing my eye. So believe me, I feel your pain.

And where was the Edster this whole time?

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

And make sure you don't have to scratch your...never mind.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

OWIE! Couldn't we just hear RICHARD explaining that to the ER doctor?

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Quote Originally Posted by smokey the elder View Post
    And make sure you don't have to scratch your...never mind.
    My thoughts exacly!!

Make sure to wash your hands before visiting the power room.
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Am I the only one who can't even put those in my mouth? LOL, I'm sorry but I had to laugh. That was pretty funny but I'm sure it hurt.

ahhahahhahahaagagahahaha

oh, sorry. My friends and I eat entirely too many of those.

Niņo & Eliza

richard, we've got SEVERAL bags of those flaming hot cheetos in the kitchen at work. 3 of us are addicts. so, speaking as a cheetos addict (is there a 12 bag group for that....), try this.....take a paper towel or coffee filter, the ones that look like baskets work well, pour the crumbs in there, then scarf them up. thanks for the laugh, and yeah where was eddie while your face was under the kitchen faucet rinsing your eyes?
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.