Thread: 2 Shelties and 2 Black and Tans???

2 Shelties and 2 Black and Tans???

So I had just finished working today when my cell phone rang. It was my boyfriend. "Where are you?" he asked. "At home" I replied. "Can you come help me with something? I just finished a delivery and there's a dog that's loose. It's a rottweiler. I think it's at it's house, it keeps charging me and barking". So he told me where he was (it was only a few blocks away) and I grabbed some treats and a leash. By the time I got there he had managed to make friends with the rottie and was just standing with his hand in her collar.
    I went up and made friends, snapped the leash on and gave her some treats. Their was a person out doing some gardening and we asked if the dog belonged there. She said it did and her name was Willow. She said she is often left alone in the backyard and that she occassionally gets out. She also said that she remembered when the dog was a puppy she would see the owners hit it.
    The gate to the back yard was latched and no one was home. My boyfriend and I decided to take her home and call animal control as she did have a license. That way animal control could take her home and give them a talking to about making sure she was secure in the yard. We didn't want to just put her back in the yard, because we weren't sure if she would just get out again, and we didn't want to leave her, because she was wandering around in the road when my boyfriend originally pulled up. She only ran back to the yard when he tried to approach her.
    Anyways animal control came and got her and took her home. If this is her first offence with them then they will only get a warning. If not then they will get charged.
    Anyways... for sufferring through that long story... I of course took some pics...

Clipse got to meet her first.

Then she met Emily.

And finally Ramone.

Waiting to meet him.

The meeting.

They like each other and had fun playing.

*Thanks Ashley*

Of course every time I switched my camera to take videos they would stop playing. Here is a small one I got.

And one of Mony trying to entice her to play some more. Don't know why it's so out of focus, but it's still pretty cute.

*Thanks Ashley*

What a gorgeous girl!!!

I hope that the owners don't hit her because animal control brought her back! Too bad they treat her like that. I'd want to run away too if I were her.

She's a cutie! I'm SO glad that your boyfriend found her, and not someone else! That's just awful that her owner's treat the sweet girl that way!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

That rottie is so cute! She reminds me of my younger rottweiler. Her owners don't deserve to have her though.....or any animal. I hope they are charged and 'Willow' gets to go to another home where she will finally be respected.

Beautiful dog....here's hoping her life improves....and you can take solice in knowing that it did improve for the little while she got to play with your furkids and know what it is like to be around loving humans.
    Shannon, Boomer, and Sooner

such a beautiful dog!!
    owners.
    I hope they get told off.
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

What a pretty girl! It's too bad the owners beat her. I hope they don't still do it.
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

Willow is such a beautiful girl. Her and Ramone make such a great duo. :]

I hope all works out well for her, it sounds like she is so sweet once she warms up to you.
    The Minions:
    {The Dog: Towser & Raiden} {The Cats: Khaith, Martha, Adelaide, Snowball, & Floki} {The Bird: Gir}

I too hope Willow's owners straighten up! She's beautiful!!!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Quote Originally Posted by pitc9 View Post
    I too hope Willow's owners straighten up! She's beautiful!!!
    Same here, and I hope she gets to enjoy another play date with your dogs some time.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678