Thread: Another health issue?

Another health issue?

I've noticed (so have other people)in the last few days that both of my hands are shaking. Especially when I'm holding something. I see my doctor tomorrow morning and I'm going to tell her about it. I hope it isn't something else going wrong, just what I need!

Maybe just a reaction to some new medications? How much caffeine do you consume?
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Maybe just a reaction to some new medications? How much caffeine do you consume?
    Unfortunately more than I should, Karen. I drink a lot of diet Pepsi and maybe that's it. I'll mention this to the doc, too.

Oh please stop drinking diet drinks, they are bad for you, drink water instead, i know it does not taste as good but better for you, i hope it is nothing to worry about my dear friend, it might well be a reaction to your medication, and ease as times goes on,thinking of you and hoping there is a good outcome, you don't need anymore health issues right now.

David i had heard diet drinks make you hungry and some people drink them hoping it will help their weight loss, but in actual fact it adds to it, just something to think on.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

David - I use 100% juice blend drinks (only juice in them) and do them 1/2 and 1/2 with low-sodium plain soda.

I find them a lot more satisfying too.

Ya gotta start taking care of yourself, young man!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Ya gotta start taking care of yourself, young man!
    Soda's are not good for you period! Diet soda's are the worst! GET OFF of them! (hint, ever see a skinny person drinking a diet soda?)

Get all you medications and get on the computer and research them for side effects... Start here...

http://www.askapatient.com/rateyourmedicine.htm

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Now that's telling ya bro, see everyone here really cares about your welfare, so listen up, we only want what is best for you, HUGS
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Sometimes stress will do it, too, and everyone has their fair share of it nowadays. We'll keep our fingers crossed that it's nothing serious. Until you find out, though, take good care of yourself and your diet, David.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

I know that some of my meds give me the shakes, but I also have had this tremor in my hands since I was young, so the meds exaggerate it. I've cut out caffeine, and don't drink soda. I do drink seltzer water and tonic water, because it still has the fizz in it, and I htink that's what I missed most about soda. Plus you can add nectars and juices to the seltzers and they taste yummy.

Hopefully your tremor isn't anything more than a mix of medications, and the need to cut back, and cut out the caffeine. Good luck and take care!!

David, you have really hit a rough patch lately. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers that all is well. Please keep us posted. {{{{{HUGS}}}}}

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!