Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello from CT

Hello from CT

Hi, I'm Rachel and I'm from Connecticut.

I'm excited to be here as I love animals (especially my own!) and am passionate about their welfare.

Right now my family has a 10year old Shetland sheepdog named Patrick, a rabbit who we call Bun-Bun (his original name was Totoro but it didn't stick), two former stray cats, Malcolm and Sidney (usually called Sid), and a betta fish.

I look forward to talking with you all.

Hi, and welcome to Pet Talk! I'm david p and I live in Pittsburgh, Pa. I have three cats, Nikki, Daisy, and Marigold and I volunteer for a cat rescue group in Pittsburgh. I've been to CT once, to meet my girlfriend (who is a member of Pet Talk) in East Hartford. CT is a beautiful state.

Welcome to PT! I also live in Connecticut, in East Hartford. Whereabouts are you from?

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Thank you for the welcomes!

moosmom, I'm from Norwich. I can't believe how many thunderstorms we've been getting lately.

Welcome to Pet Talk & enjoy all the talks & pics..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Hello and Welcome to PT!
    I hope you enjoy your stay. It sounds like you have some great furkids!

Does the fish have a name? We love to see pictures too!
    Welcome!

Welcome, welcome. I live in PA and am obsessed (as the other PTers will tell you ) with my new puppy, Sunny. Sunny and I are owned by 2 cats, Moon and Bean.

Tell me about it! Everyday at 6 pm there are storms, yet during the early part of the days it's beautiful. At least we get some sun time.

We should have a PT meeting. I go to my friend's Niantic beach house every year for a long weekend. Maybe we can convince Paul and Karen and some of the other CT PTers to meet around the vicinity. At a restaurant, perhaps, like last time.

How about guys?? Anyone else interested in a meeting sometime this summer?

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

Hi I'm Sandie, from RI, welcome to PT. I have a house full of rescue pets, 4 dogs and 10 cats.

I'd be up for a PT meeting, count me in!

Hello, welcome to Pet Talk!!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Quote Originally Posted by moosmom View Post
    Tell me about it! Everyday at 6 pm there are storms, yet during the early part of the days it's beautiful. At least we get some sun time.

We should have a PT meeting. I go to my friend's Niantic beach house every year for a long weekend. Maybe we can convince Paul and Karen and some of the other CT PTers to meet around the vicinity. At a restaurant, perhaps, like last time.

Donna, if you guys have a meeting this summer, I'll be there in spirit. Maybe later on I can make a trip to see you and meet everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by moosmom View Post
    Just let us know when, we'd of course love to make it!
    I've Been Frosted

Hey, count us in too! If we're available, we'll be there!

Hi, I'm also in RI. Welcome!

Anytime is fine with me. I'll just have to request the time off which won't be a problem as long as I give them enough notice.