Thread: Holly

Holly

Holly, I think you're a Super-Mix dog. You've got the best qualities of all the 3 dog breeds that are in you.
    And you sure are a happy girl! You look so wonderfully relaxed in the pic. Truly, you're an inspiration to all of us to chill out a bit! I'd like to put your pic on my work desk to remind me how to relax.
    Congratulations on becoming Dog of the Day.

holly...you are a wonderful dog...and i see that being a "boca babe" has not affected your wonderful disposition!!!!so glad that your wonderful pet humans rescued you!!!! you will give them years of joy and companionship....the delidog!!!p.s....could that ever-so-cute muzzle indicate a little st.bernard thrown into the mix???
    The Deli Dog

I want to Honor All of Our Rainbow Bridge Furkids

Hi Holly! I too, was captivated by that beautiful muzzle of yours! Each time I look at your photo, I can pick up a bit of each of the three wonderful breeds that makes you so special! You sound like the ambassador of love in your home, in your neighborhood and even at the vet's!! What a beauty, what a friend, what a girl! And a huge thank you to your rightfully proud and adoring family for giving you such a wonderful forever home! Congratulations to you Holly, the sweetest, most beautiful, kind and gentle Dog of the Day!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Beautiful Holly, Congratulations on being the most special Dog of the Day! As soon as I saw your picture I knew you were part Golden even before I read that you were. You can see it just shining from you! I LLLOOOVVVEEEE Goldens and I LLLOOOVVVEEEE you! You have special humans to rescue you and love you soooo much! Tell them I said thanks! Have a Great Day!!!

Holly:
    What a sweet and beautiful young lady you are!
    As Angels3 said, you have the winning qualities of all three breeds in your "family tree." Congratulations on being such a deserving "Dog of the Day" Have a great day to celebrate the honor and many more happy ones with your loving two-legged friends.

"All men are created equal but none of them is equal to a dog." From the "Howard Huge" cartoon..

You early birds are too much!!! Posting before 6 am!!! Angel, I know you are in a different time zone!

But HOLLY!!!! I am in love. I don't care what you're mixed up with, you would fit right into this household. You and Lilly could lie there and nap together!!! What a perfect way to end the week, with a very special Dog of the Day like you!!

I agree with everyone! Holly, you are so beautiful and unique with the best qualities of 3 awesome breeds! You ARE very very special, befriending birds and squirrels ANDyou even love going to the vet! That is just remarkable! I hope you get extra treats and walks today, your special day!! Cause you deserve it!

Holly- you are beautiful!
    Kedi, Wylie, Rudy, and the dog Scout!

Holly, you are just a sweet, beautiful girl, Congradulations on being our very Best Dog of the Day.

Holly,
    What a true Beauty you are!!I'm so happy
    that you got a second chance to find just
    the right forever home and family!!!
    Congratulations dear Holly for being today's
    DOG OF THE DAY!!!May you,Casey,and your
    very wise family have a long & happy
    life together...
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Congratulations to our beautiful and unique DOTD!

Many thanks to Kay for the fabulous sig!

Holly you are absolutely beautiful, powerfully cute and oozing with hugables. I love your coloration, especially the stuff around your muzzle. I was so happy to "meet" you today. Gave me a much needed smile. Congrats Holly. This is your special day to show the world what a spectacular dog you are.

OH, I also love your name, so pretty and lady like.