Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Melody

Melody

OH MY GOSH - my heart is melting, melting, melting - what a darling little doxie - I love you - have a wonderful day sweetness!!!!

Sweet Melody!!! You are too cute for words. Good luck digging to China. My girls like to dig to China too, only they do it outdoors in the red mud . What a special baby you are, and I can certainly understand why people pay lots of attention to you when you're out with your folks. You grabbed my attention this morning!!
    Congratulations on being the Puppy (Dog) of the Day!!

Melody, you look so sweet! Can you come and live with me? I promise Duke will treat you nice. You are too cute for words.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Melody, what a sweetie you are. Congradulations on being the most beautiful, sweet, loving DOG of the Day.

Melody, you are as beautiful as your lovely name. I'm so impressed that you like 'killing' all your monkey toys. Our tibetan spaniel loves to do the same with all her lion toys. What a fierce pair you are...& awfully cute, too. Congratulations on becoming Dog of the Day.

Melody....U are the Queen of Queens! And the Queen of Dog of the Day. CONGRATULATIONS! So you're learning to sing, that's good. Remember practice makes perfect. Soon you'll get the Melody right. (LOL) You are a day brightener if I ever saw one. Would love to see you again when you reach your true length. Bye sweetpie! bea

Melody, you are an adorable little doxie!! I love those markings on you and it looks like you are sitting on your throne. I use to have 2 doxies a while ago so I know how you are. Congrats on being top dog today!!

Hi Melody,
    We're neighbors. I live in Queens too!
    You are just the cutest little thing I have ever seen! Congratulations on being our DOTD!

Many thanks to Kay for the fabulous sig!

Melody, you sweet, adorable, beautiful, precious little girl..not even a herd of elephants could pry you from my arms!!! You could make a grown woman cry! Wish I could reach thru the computer and just kiss you all day!

Melody you are a dolly. I would love to cuddle you and kiss you. I can see why you are so loved, you are SO adorable!

Sweet, sweet Melody! Your name, your face are music to my ears!! Now, do you only sing with harmonic accompaniment? Or have you advanced to acapella??? I wish I could stuff you in my pocket and wisk you away! You are the cutest little cocktail weenie, yes, yes, yes!!!! Me and my girls can sure appreciate the skill and determination it takes to properly "destuff" a monkey! GOOD JOB!! Seeing your adorable, smiling Daschy face this morning sure did make my day precious, precious Melody! Congratualtions on your very deserved honor as Pet Talk's Dog of the Day! Smoochies and kisses and hugs and lots and lots of love to you Melody! Oh, and treats of course!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Melody, you are the cutest puppy I think I've ever seen!! If you were mine I would take you everywhere with me.I wish I could have your picture for my desktop so that I could look at your cute face anytime I felt blue.
    Mom to Copper and Daisy, my two furry little kids. Wife to my sweetie.

In my heart there rings a Melody, there rings a Melody of Love! A couple of lines from a song we sing at church and they just fit for you Melody! You are a very sweet and special girl. Congratulations and enjoy being the most special DOG OF THE DAY!

Melody I just had to say that I think you are absolutely precious! What a face! You could get away with murder in my house with that face Congratulations, little one!

what a sweet little face. you are soooo adorable. I think your the cutest little hound puppy
    ~~ My House Is Not A Home Without A Hound ~~