Thread: Otto loves the ladies!

Otto loves the ladies!

Good morning adorable Otto! Me and my wheeker girl Ruby are thrilled to be the first to congratulate you on nabbing Pet of the Day honors! What a hunky, handsome boy you are...my Ruby is in swoon mode! (I mean really, look at that stunning closeup...a thud factor of 10 plus!) Well, you may not be quite as active as you used to be, in semi-retirement mode, but seems you can still get your motor running when it comes to the ladies...when it come to affairs of the heart, forever young; right Otto! But Gala apples and carrots mere peasant food? lol Well, I'm sure for piggies nothing beats a handful of fresh, green yummy grass! And soon, with Spring coming, the pickings will be fine and plenty, so hang in there, Otto!

Lots of love and cuddles, wheeks and purrrs to you, precious Otto! I hope you're in the midst of a very happy, fun and love filled Pet of the Day, celebrating in high style with your bevy of beautiful babes, your furry harem!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Otto l t ladies!

HAPPY POTD. THE BOTTOM CLOSEUP IS ABSOLUTELY SWEET!!!WHAT A FACE! I BET THAT AT LEAST ONE OF THOSE FEMALES HAVE YOUR NUMBER-HONEY! AT LEAST ONE! YOU HAVE SO MUCH CHARM JUST WITH YOUR PICTURES-I CAN IMAGINE WHAT HAVING YOU IN THE HOUSE WITH SOMEONE IS LIKE FOR THEM!LOL YOU ARE A TREASURE FOR US AT POTD. YOU SWEET GUY! SUSANSWATLIN518

Otto what a charming fellow you are!!!

I can't imagine that the lady piggies aren't swooning at your feet!!! I certainly would be!!!

I love your close up picture. Way too cute!!! Would love to kiss your precious little head!!!

I hope you are enjoying your special day today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, Otto, you are so cute I can't stand it!! My sows and me are wishing you a very happy POTD!