Thread: Allie

Allie

What a pleasure and a honor to be the first person to congratulate you today, pretty Allie, on being our very deserving Fourth of July Dog of the Day. You are so many things rolled into one pretty little girl; smart, friendly, loving, playful and patriotic. You certainly do seem to be everything a dog and best friend has to offer. And I hope you enjoy your special day with your person, and maybe you will even get your own hamburger today.

Happy 4th of July and congratulations on being selected Dog of the Day!!! You sound like you are one very busy girl.....helping people feel better, doing tricks for your mom, and protecting your yard from all of those critters!! I'm with your mom on the baby possum thing! HA....Well, have a wonderful day, sweet girl!!
    Shannon, Boomer, and Sooner

Hello Allie,

You are not only beautiful but smart too. It's so wonderful that you
    enjoy helping people in need of comfort in your Pet Therapy work. You are
    one sweet & loving girl Allie. Big congratulations on being chosen for special
    honors as our delightful DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you lots of hugs and
    kisses sweetheart. Happy 4th to you Allie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

What a beautiful picture and SWEET girl you are! What a nice face to see on this 4th of July. Happy DOTD to you!!!!!!!

Allie....You are a very special and beautiful lady. Congratulations on DOTD.
    You deserve it.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Allie you make shelties all over the world proud! You are breath-takingly beautiful and your accomplishments make my head spin. I hope that you have a wonderful day today - we salute you on this Fourth of July! Congrats to you!

Miss Allie, you are beautiful! Happy Dog of the Day and happy Fourth of July! How neat that you go to visit CP kids and make them smile and laugh. It must be your special gift to bring people joy. Hugs and more hugs!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

A very happy Dog of the Day and 4th of July to you and your guardian, beautiful Allie!
    We couldn't have hoped for a more patriotic, or fashionable, Independence Day honoree that you! Heartfelt thanks to you Allie, and your human too, for devoting so much of your time, your lives, to such a worthy calling, pet therapy! Pet Pals, what a wonderful group! The joy and smiles, the love and comfort you bring to the lives of those youngsters with challenges, priceless!

Your human is one lucky soul, having a beautiful and bright, loyal and loving, best friend in you Allie! And I hope today, your much deserved day of honor, you and your person are enjoying an extra special day together celebrating...a long walk, a car ride, maybe even a holiday camping trip! Congratulations to you, beautiful Allie! Keep up the good work sweetie, brightening the lives of all you meet, especially the children in your care! Hugs, kisses and belly rubs to you, precious Allie! You're truly special

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Such a gorgeous photo! My goodness, I thought maybe it was a professional one at first. Then I realized it is the delightful Miss Allie making the photo so special and perfect. Hello there dear lady. I really enjoyed reading about you and all the things you enjoy. Do you have ANY idea how special your human is, to take you to all these wonderful events? I hope you give kisses now and then. I am sure you find ways to show your thanks.

We do not have any dog friendly malls here, that must be quite a treat. I bet your human doesn't get ANY shopping done, as everyone one must want to meet you.

I loved reading of your tricks. I taught one of my childhood dogs to "tell a story" ( a low muttering and grumbling) and to "speak BIG!" (big bark or two!) So I am happy to read someone else doing this with their special friend.

I have a cat who did pet assisted therapy, and now I have a dog going through the training. That is so wonderful that you have the personality for it, and the human who has an interest. It is a great thing to help others and I am proud of you both.

Happy Dog of the Day to you dear Allie; but I think we got the better deal here, seeing your photo and learning about you.

Hi, Allie! You are a gorgeous and very patriotic girl! Congrats on all your work in the pet pals program. That is a wonderful thing you are doing for all those children. I bet you bring smiles to so many faces. Have a great day celebrating DOTD with your family. Congratulations and happy 4th of July!