Thread: Cherrio

Cherrio

We're sorry to hear that you are sick -- but guinea pigs are wonderful pets to help make you feel better!

Cherrio is a VERY clever piggy to be able to play UNO!

Congratulations to Cherrio on being POTD!!

Stephanie
    Mocha, Lily, and Felix [The 3 Little (guinea) Pigs]

Good afternoon beautiful, charming Cheerio! Awww, what a lovely photo of you grazing in your garden! My wheeker girls love their summer "outdoor" time, too

I'm so sorry to hear that your guardian is unwell and hope and prays she/he is feeling better. But who better to keep her/him smiling than sweet, gentle, adorable, cuddly you! What a blessing for your person, to have a furkid as caring as you by her/his side, to comfort her (or him) during those down times! There's nothing like the unconditional love of a furry friend to help heal the body and spirit! And I must say Cheerio, I'm mighty impressed with your card playing prowess! I'm going to have to try playing Uno with my girls! hehe

Bless you precious Cheerio, for being such a devoted furkid, for bringing so much joy and cheer, love and laughs to your family, most especially your proud, wonderful, young guardian! You're not only a heart stealer sweetie, but a heart healer, as well!

Congratulations on being crowned our extra special and most deserving, Pet of the Day, precious Cheerio! Hope you're enjoying a happy day of celebration Cheerio, being spoiled to the max! Gentle cuddles, wheeks and purrrs to you sweetie, from me and my girls Moon and Ruby!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~