Thread: Tiny Tim

Tiny Tim

You are an ABSOLUTELY gorgeous (handsome?) little guy; how soft and cuddly you must be. I can tell how much your person loves you, and I'm sure you give that same love in return. I've never heard of your combined breed, but it sure made one amazing kitty! Enjoy your special day, Sweetie!

Saubona, Tiny Tim! Kunjani! You are the cutest little fuzz nugget I've ever seen in some breeds I've never heard of. I learn something new every day here on PT and I'm sure glad that you're our COTD. Enjoy, sweet one!
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Cute little Tim

Oh my! Tiny tim you are so sweet looking. I wish I could stroke your soft back. But I am so sad I can't.

OH SQUEEL!!!!!!!!!! You are SOOOO cute! I just want to touch those little pink pads on your pawsies. In addition to looking adorable, you sound adorable. My Bean loves to play fetch too and I can just imagine how cute you look retrieving your mice toys and waiting for the next toss. And how smart you are...knowing just how to use that little paw of yours to open things. It sounds like you have a wonderful family of furr-sibs and humans to dote on you. Lucky kitty!!!!!!!!! Happy COTD to you from me, Moon and Bean

Well, Tiny Tim -- God bless us, every one! (Oops -- guess that was the human Tiny Tim, wasn't it?)

You are such a precious little guy, and sound like an absolute sweetheart as well. Tell your Meowmie for me that she took the most amazing photo of you -- it looks like a professional portrait! I hope you'll have a great day celebrating your status as COTD!

WELL TINY TIM, YOU CAN TIPTOE THROUGH THE CAT NIP WITH US ANYTIME AT ALL, AS YOU LOOK AS NICE AS THAT HUMAN TROUBADOR WHOSE NAME YOU SHARE.
    HE DOES A LOT OF ANGEL CONCERTS, HES REALLY A VERY NICE FELLOW.
    AND ALL THE WAY FROM SOUTH AFRICA TOO, A FAVORITE PLACE FOR PET ANGELS TO VISIT.
    AND YOU ARE SUCH A SWEET ORANGE CAT OF THE FUTURE AND SO CUTE AND SWEET, AND WE HOPE THAT WE SEE A LOT MORE OF YOU AS YOU GROW INTO CAT HOOD AS YOU ARE GOING TO BE SPECTACULAR!!!!
    MICHAEL, MIQUELITO AND THE ORANGE PORCHIES ARE LEADING THE MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSIES FOR OUR DEAREST AND NEWEST CAT OF THE FUTURE , TINY TIM.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Aaaawww look at you
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Tiny Tim I can't help smiling at your sweet picture!!! Your little face is so full of wonder as you paw that bauble!!! Reminds me of a kid on Christmas morning!!!

I hope you are being spoiled rotten today. You certainly deserve it!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!

No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Sweet little Tiny Tim - you are without a doubt the cutest little fuzzy baby I have seen in a long time. Your fur looks like angora - just soooo soft! Have a great day as COTD and a long lifetime of fun with your furry friends and your human parents. You are absoutely precious!!!!!

Sweet little BABY BOY!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Tiny Tim, what a little doll you are! It sounds like you are so much fun to have around, especially since you found a way to open up the door to the secret mouse stash. The fun probably never ends! I hope you get to do plenty of cuddling, mouse chasing, and get lots of popcorn in honor of this special day of fame for you.

Congratulations on being our COTD, cutie!
    The Minions:
    {The Dog: Towser & Raiden} {The Cats: Khaith, Martha, Adelaide, Snowball, & Floki} {The Bird: Gir}

Utterly precious!!! Tiny Tim, you are one adorable doll baby! It's hard to take my eyes off that sweet, innocent looking, little face, those "baby" blue eyes! And that coat; so pink, so fuzzy! I can only imagine how dreamy it is to curl up with you in the evening, sharing a handful of popcorn and a good flick with the humans! Of course they have to work hard for such a privilege, hence the endless mouse tossing! But well worth the effort they put in no doubt, being rewarded with your sweetness and light, the joy you bring to their lives each and every day! Hope you and entire the gang of furry and finned ones are enjoying a very happy and fun filled Cat of the Day celebration, sweetie; lots of mouse tossing, popcorn and cuddles included in the day's festivities! Hugs and kisses to you on your big day, precious Tiny Tim! Thanks for the smiles!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Tim's Person
    He has now worked out how to open the cupboard I keep all his toys in - an artfully curled paw underneath the door pulls open a broken lock - and he helps himself to a new mouse whenever he wants to play. He is a real character and a devoted lapcat!!
    Tim, you are absolutely, utterly adorable! And an orange-baby to boot. When you take a break from playing with your mice and being a lap kitten, please mew to your humans to register for PT so we can read more about you. I've enjoyed meeting you today - you are just the cutest and I too would love to pet you!!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Tiny Tim-so Darling!

HELLO TINY TIM ALL THE WAY OVER IN SOUTH AFRICA! WAY COOL! YOU ARE SO GORGEOUS TO LOOK AT! ONE OF MY CATS LOVES PEANUT BUTTER BECAUSE I DO. DO YOU KNOW WHICH DVD'S MINE LOVE THE MOST? THE MEERKAT MANOR DVDS! WE ARE ALL OBSESSED WITH THOSE CRITTERS BUT I IMAGINE YOU SEE THEM ALOT? ANYWAY-NOW THE WORLD IS A SMALLER PLACE AND I WAS GLAD TO POST A GREETING TO TINY TIM ON YOU DAY!!!..SUSANSWATLIN518

Tiny Tim

Today I had a great desire to tiptoe through the tulips with Tiny Tim. So I looked around, but I could find no tulips, nor could I find Tiny Tim.

So I logged onto COTD. I looked at the picture of the grand Tiny Tim. I sighed.

http://nocatsallowed.blogspot.com/

(Frostfrog photographs two cats in Barrow, Alaska, gets injured, takes jet ambulance ride to Providence Hospital in Anchorage, where he sees digital image of a cat named Diamond).