Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Amy's Thread

Amy's Thread

Thought I would give each of my girls their own thread for a change and since you haven't seen them sice I got back, now is a good time!

First is my little sweetheart Amy. She has been my little shadow every since I got home, follows me everywhere. I have seen her run more this time home, than I have seen her run in ages! She sees me heading down the hallway and she runs ahead of me and trys to beat me where ever she thinks I am going. She still sleeps in bed with me every night, slinging herself on me and butting me so hard with her head, just purring her little heart out. We do cuddles and loving every night before we go to sleep. I just treasure those times and all the sweetness and love she gives me. She is just such a sweetheart!

This picture is a little blurry but so cute I had to post it!

Here she had fallen over and was trying to get up.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Dear Amy,
    When you and your Meowmie are doing luvvins and cuddles, could you please allow her to give you a little extra from me? You are precious!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Amy is so adorable and I'm glad that she's able to run around more. It's nice to hear that you have a very special bond with her and that you give each other cuddles and loving every night before bed.

Amy!! So nice to see you and hear how attached to you mum you are! You are good company for her I'm sure.

She really IS a sweetheart Laura and I think she may be telling you how much she missess you when your not home.She loves you so very very much and wants to be with you every second....Cats are so beautiful

Thank You Kim for this wonderful siggy

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix

How very tender! Her coat is so shiny and she looks just beautiful on the carpeting. There is just nothing like the bedtime loving kitties can give.

I see you have a Rumba - I named mine Rupert - what's yours?

Awwwwwwwww, Amy makes my heart melt..... . She is such a brave girl, and a gorgeous one too ! She is so special, and her illness CH makes her even more special
    Lots of bumpies & nosekissies from Inka, my own CH-kitty
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

I see you have a Rumba - I named mine Rupert - what's yours
    My Romba's name is Nellie.. When Nellie is doing her thing (and she does it well!) my babies are not the least concerned with her running all over the house.

Amy is such a special girl, in more ways than one. Love her sweet face.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Smooches to you Miss Amy!!! You are so beautiful and extra special.

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

Awww...all that running when your Momma is home! Laura, is she feeling better now with warmer weather that she can run more?

She is a sweet and beautiful girl, and determined to do things herself. Give her a cuddle and kiss for me, ok?
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

She just has the sweetest face! Has she been less stiff or achey lately??

Big kisses to Miss Amy, you're a sweetheart!

She is still stiff but you can really tell she feels a lot better. She moves around a lot more than she use to and like I said, she is even running, trying to beat me down the hall.. I don't think I have seen her run since she turned 1 year old. Just seeing her moving around so much tells me she feels a lot better. Thank God for Cosequin!

WHAT A SWEET LITTLE CAT AMY IS, AND WE KNOW THAT SHE WILL HAVE SUCH FUN AT AUNT CARLAS AND UNCLE MIKES THIS WEEK!!!
    THERE WILL BE SUCH FUN, AND THE ANGELS WILL HELP AMY IF SHE NEEDS IT, BUT THEY THINK THAT AMY WILL DO JUST FINE!!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh Amy, that first photo is just so YOU!!!! I want to give you a smooch on that precious nosie posie of yours; maybe Momma can deliver it!

Glad to hear the meds are helping her feel better. All from the cat communicator, that was definitely worth the 'chat!'