Thread: A tribute to precious piggie Jack

A tribute to precious piggie Jack

Sweet, precious piggie Jack. My heart is breaking, reading your mommy's very touching and love filled tribute to her beloved, best buddy. I have been "mom" to piggies for many years, and along with your mom, am blessed to have known their love, their gentleness, along with the great heartache of losing one of them.

Your time on this earth was far too brief but oh, what everlasting pawprints you left on the hearts of so many in that short time, especially your mom's. Small creatures you may be, but your hearts, as big as they come.

No piggie can ever replace you Jack, but I hope with time, another deserving piggie will find a special place in her heart, right beside yours. I had to smile through my tears as I read how your mom would take you out with the other critters to enjoy some summer sun and fresh, green grass. I too do as your mom would, bring along the top of the cage to cover the kids, to keep them secure and safe from the predators while they graze! Piggie moms thinking alike!

You passed away on my birthday Jack, May 26, and I hope it will comfort your mom a bit to know that every year hence, on that day, someone who never met you, never knew you, but felt your love, will be remembering you and her, along with one of my own beloved Rainbow Bridge furkids who also passed on that day as well. But today Jack, nothing but celebration at the Rainbow Bridge as my RB piggies Squeekers and Rosie, and all of our beloved furangels, throw you the happiest Pet of the Day party; lots of fresh green grass, sunshine and popcorning for all!

To the mom of Jack, my sincerest condolences on the passing of your precious boy. He and my girl Ruby could be twins, except for her ruby red eyes. He was so blessed to have had a mom as caring and loving as you, just as you were graced by his unconditional love and his gentle spirit. Until that happy day when you and he are reunited, hold tight to those many cherished photos and love filled memories you have of him; through them he lives on, never to be forgotten. And I hope that seeing him honored here today will give you a bit of comfort, knowing that now some many others, all over the world, think he's special too. Please give a gentle cuddle and kiss to your other precious furbabies Valley, Cupid and Teddy, for me

(((HUGS)))
    Love,
    Sandra and piggies Moonbeam and Ruby

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Jack, you were one handsome fella, and I really enjoyed reading about you. What a personality you had, and you knew what you wanted, too. Petting, SURE, as long as you were facing th opposite direction, ready to race if something better came along or if things weren't to your liking.

Play hard at the Bridge, dear one, you live on in your humom's heart, and she still thinks of you often. You will be with her again.
    One fine day.

Jack what a handsome fellow you are!

I say are because I truely believe you are still living on, just in a different way right now.

You brought lots of love and joy during your short stay on earth!!! You and your loved ones will be together again some day. Until then, have fun at the Rainbow Bridge sweetie!

I hope they are all helping you celebrate there for being our special Pet of the Day today.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Jack, you are such a great looking piggie. No wonder others loved you so much. Eventhough you weren't much of a cuddler, I am glad you chose to spend part of your evenings curled up with your mum. It sounds like it really meant alot to her and she really misses you.

Rest Easy, Jack.

Congratulations on being our POTD!
    The Minions:
    {The Dog: Towser & Raiden} {The Cats: Khaith, Martha, Adelaide, Snowball, & Floki} {The Bird: Gir}