Thread: Tasha

Tasha

Tasha....You are a beautiful lady.I love German Sheppards. I am happy that
    your grandpa loved you enough to go and get you to live with him.
    I would have hated for such a beautiful girl to be put to sleep. But you can't
    bit anyone. I hope you have out grown that. Tasha, Take good care of grandpa. He loves you very much. Both of you have a wonderful life together.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hi, Tasha! You are a very pretty girl. You don't look like you would bite anyone. That's all in the past now, and you can relax and just live comfortably with your grandpa who is taking good care of you. Enjoy your special day with him. Do something fun to celebrate! Congrats on DOTD!

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, Tasha! I'm glad you have found a safe, secure, stress free home with your grandpa! It's warmer, too!! Have a great day, pretty one.
    Shannon, Boomer, and Sooner

Congrat to you Tasha!!
    Thank Goodness in DEED your grandfather took you in!
    You are a VERY special girl and I hope you enjoy your special day!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Aww Tasha, you're so pretty! Please be good and don't bite anyone else, ok? It's easy to see your grandpa loves you very much. Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope this day is special for you and grandpa.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful GSD Tasha! What else is there to say except Grandpas are the best, and YOUR Grandpa is the bestest! Heartfelt thanks to him for saving you, for giving you a second chance at life when everyone else was ready to throw in the towel! Loving you as he does, I'm sure he's doing everything in his power to keep you, and everyone else, safe! After all, he wants you, his loyal and devoted best friend, his soul mate, around for a long, long time! I don't think anyone could love a doggie more than your Grandpa loves you Tasha, and I wish for you and him many more happy years together, tooling around town in your truck, sharing the BIG bed! Now make sure Grandpa gives you a BIG hug and a favorite treat for me as you celebrate your much deserved day of honor, your day in the spotlight! Guess we all know who's going to be spoiled rotten today, and deservedly so! Long and happy life to you, beautiful Tasha...and a big hug to your dear, sweet, wonderful Grandpa, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

tasha

congratulations on being dog of the day you are such a beautiful German Shepard well done

Tasha, your grandpa is right and you are beautiful. I hope you and grandpa both live to be old and enjoy your happy years together. Hugs and treats for you today pretty girl, and congratulations on being our DOTD.

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Tasha - what a beautiful girl you are and you certainly do have a wonderful Grandpa. He really must love you very much to bring you all the way to FL and give you a new home - you couldn't ask for a more compassionate man to have as your Gramps. Please be a good girl and don't bite any more people - okay Sweetie???? Just have lots of fun and enjoy a long and healthy life - and the same to you too Grandpa!!!!

Oh Tasha, Grandpa is so very lucky to have you also what a BIG heart grandpa has and obviously lots of love for his beautiful girl (yes, you are one beautiful dog Ms Tasha). Furry hugs to both of you and may you continue to be spoiled the way you should be.
    Happy memories never wear out, relive them as often as you like

Hello Tasha,

So sorry your first home was not the right one for you but many thanks
    for Grandpa coming to your rescue with a better, safer one. I am so glad
    for both of you. Big congratulations on being our honored guest and special
    DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses Tasha.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Oh Tasha, I am so happy your Grandpa took you in when you needed a second chance. It sounds like he is a great man.. just like you are a great dog! I loved hearing how happy you are in your home, it certainly sounds like you are one spoiled little girl! (Which is a good thing, of course.)

Congratulations on being our DOTD, beautiful!
    The Minions:
    {The Dog: Towser & Raiden} {The Cats: Khaith, Martha, Adelaide, Snowball, & Floki} {The Bird: Gir}

Tasha, you are such a gorgeous baby. Shepherds are my ultimate favorite and you are the most perfect colors. You have the most wonderful Grandpa in the world and you are very lucky to have him. He saved you from a terrible fate. Give your Grandpa all the hugs and kisses you can because he deserves it and you deserve the best. Congratulations on being DOTD!