Thread: Handsome Harry

Handsome Harry

I just logged on and found the most beautiful tabby boy (next to my Don Juan, of course) on the screen, just full of lovies and affection for the whole family. Enjoy your special Saturday!

Liz
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

Harry you look a total furry love bug in that picture of you stretched out on the sofa. I'm so glad you fitted in your new meowmie's family and that you're patient and let the grandkids pet you. You sound like a all round cool dude I'd love to scratch that belly of yours!

Oh Harry, I thought I saw my Peppito on the picture! I don't know if you look exactly the same on your back, but you have the same belly! Same spots, same colour, and same fat

Happy COTD Harry. Many neck scritches!

Greetings to Harry!

From one royal male tabby to another- good morning! My George is also a handsome and loving ruler in the house. You just cant beat a big striped cat for personality. Harry rules! (George has his photo at http://www.catster.com/cats/434507 )
    There are no ordinary cats. - Colette

Harry, you look like a big ol' love bug! What a handsome boy to be COTD! Enjoy!
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

I'm just WILD about HARRY!!!

Aren't you the sweetest bundle of fur!!!! As a senior cat, you deserve every bit of pleasure that you can find!!! And sounds like you are the absolute LOVE of your Mom's life!!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Oh Harry, that picture of you is TOO cute!

Congrats to you for being picked as today's Cat of the day!
    Enjoy your special day!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

harry boy

Sweetheart, you are as sweet as you are big
    A lovey doey kitty you are
    Happy COTD!
    from the krazy kat bunch

NOW THAT HAS TO BE ONE OF THE HAPPIEST, MOST RELAXED CAT THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN. HES JUST SO COMFORTABLE, AND IS THE PICTURE OF A HAPPY CAT.
    AND THAT GREAT HARRY THAT YOU LET YOU THOSE YOUNGSTERS PLAY WITH YOU AND THAT YOU ARE TAECHING A NEW GENERATION OF YOUNG PEOPLE IN THE ART OF LOVING THIER FUR FRIENDS.
    THE LUCKY FOUND CATS WOULD LOVE TO LIE WITH YOU ON THAT COUCH AND SEND A MIGHTY :MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWY TO OUR DEAREST AND NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY HANDSOME HARRY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

awwww....CURLY FEETSIES! My Oscar does that when he is being especially cute and lovable (and knows it!).

Darling Harry - you absolutely know the truth that you are lovable and loved...happy COTD. Hope your mom gives you LOTS of belly rubs!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Harry you are one handsome fellow for sure!!!

You look so comfy on your sofa, I'd like to sneak up for a nap with you!!! Is that some of your mommy's sewing you are using for a pillow?

I hope you and your family enjoy your special day today!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi there handsome Harry! Oh, that soft, furry belly is just begging to be kissed! I might be tempted to plant one or two on those little curled toesies, too! I'm sorry to hear it didn't work out with your first family, but you know Harry, some things were just meant to be, like YOU finding your way to your forever family, to your wonderful Mom and fursibs! All it took was the right human, and a little time and patience, for your sweet and gentle spirit to shine through! What a heavenly match! Congratulations and lots and lots of love and kisses to you on your much deserved day of honor, precious Harry! Wishes that you and your Mom, and furbros Bevo and Smoky, are all enjoying a happy and fun filled Cat of the Day! Thanks for the smiles, sweetheart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Harrison, you are an excellently handsome tabby man. I'm glad you have a loving home with a caring mom. I'm also glad you are getting used to your kitty siblings and the skin-grandkids. Please mew to your mom to register for PT so we can see more of you! Happy CAt of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Adorable Fellow Harry~

Harry, you are such an adorable tabby man! It is so wonderful to see a senior kitty in the spotlight today, and you look quite excellent for twelve! What a special boy you are. You sound spunky and sweet, and so very neat! And you are too handsome for anyone, ANYONE to resist you! We are so glad you came to have a furrever home with your meowmy who adopted you and gave you a chance. A big thanks to her. We know she is glad she did! So very glad! CONGRATULATIONS on Cat of the Day! Well, we hope you've had a meowvelous day reigning as our "Top Kitty" today! We hope you received lots of snuggles, pets, treats, and those neck scratches which you savor! Hugs to you and your family, and your brothers, Bevo and Smoky! We just know your brothers have gotten extra treats and have been a BIG part of the celebration today, too!
    Catloverforever And My Two Terrific Kitties; Nellie and Reggie White
    Oh, and the fosters, Henry and Mitzie, too!

Handsome Harry

Well I Just Want To Say Hi To A Beautiful Cat On His Day In The Public Eye! The Limelight Becomes You. With Much Adoration-susanswatlin518 Have A Nice Tomorrow Too!