Thread: Sophie

Sophie

Your owner says she's lucky to have you, but I think it's the other way around. You are so fortunate to have such a caring owner, and you are repaying that kindness by being such a nice cat and companion. A win-win for both of you. Enjoy your special day.

Now that looks like a truly happy cat! It appears as though you're singing, Sophie. How lucky that you and your family found each other. Enjoy your day as COTD, pretty girl.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Awww... what a cutie you are and so happy too! I am so happy for you that you were found and saved by your furrever family. It sounds like there is a lot of love in that home. Congrats on COTD and enjoy your special life.

What a lovely smile
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

I WOULD SAY THAT SOPHIE AND HER GUARDIANS NEED EACH OTHER EQUALLY! SOPHIE NEEDED A PLACE WHERE SHE WOULD BE LOVED, SHELTERED AND FED AND HER GUARDIANS NEEDED A SUPER FUN FRIEND TO REMIND THEM THAT LIFE IS NOT ALL THAT SERIOUS SOMETIMES , AND TO LIGHTEN THIER SPRITS AND MAKE THIER DAY THAT BIT BRIGHTER, JUST BY HER PRESENCE.
    THE LUCKY FOUND CATS SEND A BOOMING MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO SOPHISTICATED SOPHIE, OUR SMILINGEST AND NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hi there beautiful Sophie, and a very happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart! Now that's one happy, chatty kitty I see before me, or maybe you are singing If I were you I'd be breaking out in song too Sophie, for you certainly found your way to one wonderful, caring home! Bless your dear humans for rescuing you, for going the extra mile, doing all in their power to assure your survival and continued good health...and you sure look healthy, and happy! Yay! Another beautiful, deserving kitty saved, enjoying the carefree life she so rightly deserves! Lots of love and bunches of cuddles and kisses to you on your big day, sweet Sophie! Hope you're being treated royally today, enjoying a very happy, fun and love filled Cat of the Day with your human family!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sophie what a beauty you are!!!

Looks like you had a lovely nap and are singing about your dreams!!!

I hope you are having a wonderfully fun day today!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Sophie - you look like such a happy and fun-loving cat. Enjoy your day as COTD.

What a sassy, happy, beautiful girl!

Liz
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

Congratulations on being our lovely Cat of The Day, Sophie! You are a beautiful girl - and very lucky your family kept searching for you under that bush. But you know, they are lucky too to have you.

I hope you have fun today, and get lots of treats and cuddles! may you have a long and healthy life!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

You are so sweet, little Sophie, and I'm glad that your life has changed for the the better since you were found under a bush in such terrible conditions.
    You are adorable, especially yawning like that!

Loves and kisses and an extra treat to you, sweet girl.
    Rules for Non-Pet Owners Who Visit and Like to Complain About Our Pets:

1. They live here. You don't.

2. If you don't want their hair on your clothes, stay off the
    furniture.

3. I like my pet a lot better than I like most people.

4. To you, it's an animal. To me, he/she is an adopted son/daughter who is short, hairy, walks on all fours and doesn't speak clearly.

5. Dogs and cats are better than kids. They eat less, don't ask for money all the time, are easier to train, usually come when called, never drive your car, don't hang out with drug-using friends, don't smoke or drink, don't worry about buying the latest fashions, don't wear your clothes, don't
    need a gazillion dollars for college, and if they get pregnant, you can sell the results.

Sophie, I just love that picture of you today. You look so happy and content in the wonderful home you found your way into. What a lucky girl you were to be found under that bush and taken to be cared for. You definitely grew into a very beautiful little lady!

Congratulations on being our COTD, pretty Miss Sophie.

Sophie-you Are A Star!!!

SHE IS SO PRETTY! I THINK SHE IS LIKE MY GIRL PEPPER-HER COLORS OF WHITE AND GREY AND SUCH A NICE FACE. MY FRIEND FOUND PEPPER IN HER YARD AND WAS NOT SURE WHERE SHE CAME FROM. I NAMED HER PEPPER AND KEPT HER. IT'S GREAT WHEN WE CAN GIVE THEM A FOREVER HOME AND THE PROCESS BEGINS WHERE THEY TRAIN US!!!!!GOOD NIGHT-SOPHIE