Thread: Beautiful Spanky

Beautiful Spanky

Yes dear little Spanky, as your human says beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I am beholding a beautiful little girl this morning. I love the sparkle in your eyes and even your long tongue! It is who YOU are, sweetie! It's not too often that our stories are submitted from the pet's "daddy" and it was enjoyable reading about a man's love for his dog and also his little invention with the twine. It is easy to see why Spanky is so loved. I fell for her too, from afar this morning! Spanky I send you Big Congratulations today and wish for you many, many happy tomorrows with your family.

Spanky....I think that you are beautiful. I have always loved pugs.
    And I like what you have on. Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see how pretty you are. Have a wonderful life Spanky.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

I was just smitten this morning by the wonderful story of "Stanky" written with so much love by her daddy. It was a great start to my day. I am so happy for you that you have such a wonderful life and family! Lucky pug

Spanky, you are beautiful! I have an older lady dog at my house, too, and you both have grown older with wisdom and dignity! (and a bit of comedy, too) You made me smile a big ol' smile this morning....thank you! I know you are very much loved by all of your humans, little "Stanky"!
    Shannon, Boomer, and Sooner

IF THAT'S NOT THE CUTEST THING !!! Loved the story. What a boy.

Connie

I am completely and totally in love with you, Spanky. I think you look gorgeous in your pretty ribbons, and I am very happy to hear how loved you are. It sounds like you are one very special little puggy girl, who was lucky enough to land in one very special household. Puggy kisses to you today on your special day. I think many people will be joining in the celebration of your being named our very deserving Dog of the Day.

I had to send your picture to my daughter - she is besotted with pugs and I know she will love you as much as we do
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Sweet Spanky... congrats to you sweet girl for being picked as today's dog of the day!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Hello Spanky,

I too think you are a beautiful girl, outside and inside. You sound so
    sweet & gentle when playing with baby humans. I love how you look
    after your trip to the beauty shop & lavender is definately your color.
    Big congratulations on being our honored DOG OF THE DAY. Sending out
    plenty of hugs & kisses just for you Sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi, Spanky! You are so adorable that you made me smile as soon as I opened DOTD today! I love all your purple accessories, too. You are a gorgeous girl! Have a great day celebrating with your family. Congrats on DOTD and have fun!

You are too cute Spanky. I love your adorable accesories! Some might think your tongue looks strange, but I think that you are beautiful with it.

Loves and kisses and an extra treat to you, pretty girl.
    Rules for Non-Pet Owners Who Visit and Like to Complain About Our Pets:

1. They live here. You don't.

2. If you don't want their hair on your clothes, stay off the
    furniture.

3. I like my pet a lot better than I like most people.

4. To you, it's an animal. To me, he/she is an adopted son/daughter who is short, hairy, walks on all fours and doesn't speak clearly.

5. Dogs and cats are better than kids. They eat less, don't ask for money all the time, are easier to train, usually come when called, never drive your car, don't hang out with drug-using friends, don't smoke or drink, don't worry about buying the latest fashions, don't wear your clothes, don't
    need a gazillion dollars for college, and if they get pregnant, you can sell the results.

Oh Spanky, the pretty pink tongue goes so beautifully with those lavender accessories!

I think you are one of the cutest dogs I've seen for a very long time!
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

Oh Spanky, that picture of you put the biggest smile on my face and brightened my day up so much. For being 11 years you look splendid! My mum loves pugs so I couldn't pass up the chance to share you with her. The first thing she commented on was how gorgeous your big brown eyes are. :]

I will agree that you are one of the most beautiful dogs in the world. Without a doubt!

Congratulations on being our DOTD, beautiful girl!