Thread: I found a new way to bathe Moo...

I found a new way to bathe Moo...

My kitchenette is very small, so when I bathe MooShoo, I have to do it on an angle while he's whining in the sink.

I came up with an idea. I have a shower stall, no tub. But, my the lip on my shower stall is high enough where I can plug the drain and make it a tubbie for the fat boy. Makes it easier to handle him.

His butt was so sore and red, he hissed at me when I washed it. I put Udder Cream on it to take away the burning.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

After reading your post about Moo's ..well MOOOOOOness , my first thought was.."Guess she installed a crane."
    So sorry Mooster...most others can claim 'Fluffiness". Fraid you're out that excuse.
    Claudia

Hey, whatever works, girl. When I had my border Collie, Heidi, she had a penchant for rolling in the neighbor's liquid manure and come home for a big hug from me. NOT! She detested bathing. Yeah, rolling in s**t was ok, getting sudsed in water wasn't. So I had to fill the wading pool in the garage and get in the pool w/her to bathe her. We gotta do what we gotta do.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Sounds like a great workable plan! A Mom's gotta do what a Mom's gotta do!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

I DONT BATHE THE FOUND CATS ALL THAT OFTEN, BUT WHEN I DO I USED THE BATHTUB , AS ITS DEEP ONE, AND I CAN CLOSE THE DOOR TO PREVENT THE WET CAT ESCAPE!!!
    THANK GOD I DONT HAVE TO WASH THEM THAT OFTEN.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Brilliant, Moosmom, absolutely brilliant!!!!!!!!!
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE