Thread: sleep well

sleep well

Yellow Boy came to my yard in the company of Calico and Grey Boy... two strays that came for food but did not want to be tamed. Calico eventually bonded with the family across the street and was hit by a car. Grey Boy after checking in for meals for years started to look as if he was not well. He finally let me touch him and take him to the vet to be checked out and nuetered before joining the household. He was in the last stages of FL and very weak so after a good meal I had the vet put him to sleep.

It took all the next winter and part of the spring until Yellow Boy trusted me enough to be caught and taken to the vet. He tested healthy and had already been nuetered and declawed. Clearly he had been dumped in the country by one of the many people who think cats can make it on their own even without claws or having been taught to hunt.

Yellow Boy joined my household, moving into a sunny room with Amelia when it was clear that he was being chased by Phooka and that he was unreliable about peeing where he was supposed to. (probably why he was dumped.) He was sweet tempered and loving, greeting me every morning and night by kissing my nose before sharing his meal with Amelia. The past two monthes he started losing weight. No tests showed anything obvious wrong and he was never in any distress, just fading away. Since he was not hurting, I have just fed and loved him and let him tell me what he needed.

He has been in my home for seven or eight years. His passing has been peaceful, as gentle and soft as he was. Amelia and I will miss him. He had soft, pale green eyes, yellow banded fur with white belly and toes. He was a gentle soul and if there is anything after this life, I wish for him safety and love. Sleep well, Yellow Boy.

What a very sweet tribute written by a kind and loving soul. Yellow boy was lucky to have spent so many years in your loving care. {{{Hugs}}} to you and little Amelia.

RIP Yellow Boy.

ITS SO WONDERFUL THAT YELLOW BOY HAD THOSE YEARS OF LOVE AND COMPANIONSHIP WITH YOU, AND THAT HE HAD A PLACE WHERE HE WAS LOVED AND SPOILED A BIT, IN WHAT MUST HAVE BEEN A LONELY LIFE.
    NOW HES IN SPAIN WHERE CALICO AND GREY BOY HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIER THIRD AMIGO TO SHOW UP FOR SEA FOOD AND TAPAS ON MAJORCA TONIGHT.
    AND ALL THREE ARE YOUR ETERNAL FRIENDS, AND WILL BE THERE MEEEOWING THIER PRAISES WHEN YOU MEET AGAIN IN LOVE, AS THEY REMEMBER WHO WAS SO KIND TO THEM , WHEN THEY NEEDED LOVE THE MOST.
    ONE FINE DAY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Yellow Boy will take a rest, then join Calico and Gray Boy in exploring the way they used to together. You gave him a good, loving home and a sweet life and your kindness extended to the other two as well. Rest assured that Yellow Boy is safe and looking forward to your sweet reunion. RIP, to the trio.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Unhappy

It was so kind of you to give Yellow Boy the love he needed!! Sleep softly, sweet Yellow Boy...
    Nine is Fine!!

What a sweet tribute to a special boy. RIP, and prayers to those left behind.

Play happily and rest in peace sweet Yellow Boy.

thank you

thank you all for your kind thoughts

barncat

Your heartfelt words for Yellow boy has left me in tears.

Rest easy now Yellow .
    Run free and play hard with Calico and Grey Boy once again.
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

LES

(note to self: invest in some waterproof mascara or stop reading the memorial posts)
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk