Thread: Kenny

Kenny

OMGoodness, what a happy, happy face you have darlin!!

Thanks to your Mom for posting such beautiful pics of you. Hope you have a wonderful DOTD today ...... :-D
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

Oh Kenny, you are just adorable! And what a sweet and loving boy you are, taking care of your grandma, and dressing up for your skin brother. Did they make you dress up as Minnie Mouse ? What a very good boy you are. I hope you have fun celebrating your special day. I think your brother may enjoy seeing your picture as our very special Dog of the Day.

Oh, Kenny! You made me smile this morning! What an adorable little face! Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!! Tell your big brother we are proud of him, too!!!
    Shannon, Boomer, and Sooner

Kenny surely your mommy must have made a typo when she mentioned your age. You still look like a pup! Thank you for being there ready to assist your human grandmom. You are an angel in fur. Thank you also for putting a smile on Big Brother Alex's face with your willingness to allow mommy to dress you up and take lots of pictures. We are proud of you both! Congratulations to you on DOTD!

Kenny...What a pretty boy you are. I bet you are a joy to have
    around. You look so happy. That looks like a big smile on your face.
    Congratulations on DOTD. Have your mom give you a big hug for me.
    Have a wonderful like Kenny.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

You are RIDICULOUSLY Cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just want to kiss that face of yours! Your family is SOOOO lucky to have you and you are soooo lucky to have them What a nice match! Enjoy your special day as DOTD!! Would love to see more of you.

Mini, is that you?

Oh Kenny. You are adorable. Congratulations for being the Dog of the Day! You are oh so handsome! I love the ears even though they are Minnie ears!

I hope you celebrate accordingly.

Again, congratulations! You are the best!

What a cutie you are, Kenny -- Congrats on your special day!

Oh Kenny... I just LOVE your ears! They're so cute and fuzzy!

Congrats to you Kenny for being picked as today's Dog of the Day!

Enjoy your special day!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Good morning gorgeous! I know, you're a boy...but boys can be beautiful, too! You may be 10 years young Kenny but in the spunk and spirit department, you're just a fun loving, life loving kid, that's for sure! Your photos are beyond precious, Kenny! Thanks to you I'll be smiling all day long! hehe No doubt, as your Mom says, you keep your family in stitches, smiling and laughing 24/7, and the joy you bring to their lives, the unconditional love you bless them with, well, that goes without saying...priceless! You truly are one beautiful blend of breeds, the perfect pup, and one most deserving Dog of the Day honoree! We're so happy your Mom decided to share you with us all; only fair I'd say, as she gets to love on you each and every day of the year! And won't your big brother be proud when he hears the breaking news! Make sure your Mom tells him we're all proud of HIM, too! Congratulations and bunches of hugs and smoochies to you, adorable Kenny! Enjoy your special day of honor, and each and every moment of your wonderful life!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

*kenny*

What a precious baby I have a terrier mix and you remind me of her I love your ears (the real ones and the fake ones) My brother is in Air Force boot camp in Lackland, Texas, so I can imagine how much you must miss him (we are in Virginia) But hopefully you will see him soon! Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

P.S. You can see my pets at bucknchloe.blogspot.com
    Laura and the Pets *You can see my pets at* bucknchloe.blogspot.com

Adorable

OH My.. What a lovely, funny, happy, BEAUTIFUL face to see this morning. That Teddy.. You are surely lucky. What a cutie pie. And that smile on his face.Thanx for sharing your furbaby. He surely put a smile on my face. Rho, mom to 4 fourkids
    Happy memories never wear out, relive them as often as you like

Hi Kenny,

Oh, my, I am in love with that adorable Terrier face. You're about
    the cutest, happiest, most adorable pup ever. Big congrats on being our
    honored DOG OF THE DAY. Sending big hugs & kisses sweet boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi, Kenny! You are such a handsome boy. And I would never guess your age to be 10. You look so young! And you also look so happy and friendly, too. I bet you do make a great therapy dog. You put a smile on my face today. Enjoy celebrating DOTD with your family. Congrats and have fun!