Thread: Jack & Sunny's 4th Gotcha Day!

Jack & Sunny's 4th Gotcha Day!

Today is Jack & Sunny's 4th Gotcha day. I can't believe it is 4 years since we went and got them from Cat's Protection Bridgend adoption centre. Of course this is the first gotcha day Sunny celebrates on her own without our darling Jack.
    Incidently today is also 4 months since Jack passed away. So for me today has a double meaning. One of celebration of having Sunny four years, and also one of sadness because it marks 4 months since Jack went.

Sunny has a brand new radiator bed, which she hasn't yet tried out!

HAPPY GOTCHA DAY MY BEAUITFUL GIRL, AND WE KNOW YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT JACK ON THIS DAY, WE ARE TOO. WE WILL LOVE YOU AND YOUR BROTHER FOR ETERNITY AND WE HOPE YOU ARE HERE WITH US FOR MANY MANY MORE YEARS TO COME.

Mummy & Daddy (and Jack from the bridge too)

Our beautiful girl Sunny:

Jack & Sunny together: I know she is thinking about him today especially.

And of course a picture of Jack my eternal beloved....

Jack will be there tonight to celebrate and he will bring Sunny something nice from the Basque Province of Spain where hes travelling with the Pet Angels.
    He still loves you and like you, is sorry that he was called away too soon. But he will always be there for you and will drop by and let you know that he appreciates his Gotcha Day, and that you are friends for eternity , and you will be together and travel the world together.

One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

And lest I forget Sunny is such a beautiful Lady, and I know that she will grave a great day being spoiled on the most sacred of Cat Days, the Gotcha Day where they become part of your family and part of your lives as well.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Awee how so Sweet & Adorable they both are.. great pics thanks

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Happy Gotcha Day, sweet Sunny! I love the second photo; it's one of my all time favorite photos on PT. Hugs to mum and dad, too.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Oh Sunny, you are as beautiful as ever! Happy 4th Gotcha Day! I know that Jack is celebrating with you from the bridge!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Happy Gotcha Day! Jack you are missed but I know you are watching over Sunny and your meowmommy and Sunny have fun today!

Sunny!

My wasn't that a wonderful day, when you were swept up and taken to your new furever home! You and your brofur, Jack, were so fortunate, and you both shared that love with your mom and dad. Many more sweet days, Sunny!

Blessings, Jack, I am sure you are looking down on your family today.

HAPPY 4th GOTCHA DAY JACK & SUNNY!!! I'm sorry that Jack is no longer with you but I'm sure he's celebrating up at the bridge. I hope that Sunny will have many more happy and healthy years ahead of her.

HAPPY GOTCHA DAY SUNNY!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!